Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
Now here's something you see everyday....

20171118_125936_zpscmcmtc7q.jpg

Pulse BF, Vandy vape Mesh rda -plain old SS316 Dual coils 2.5mm 7 wraps ea.
Vandy Vape acrylic drip tip. "Mattdogg's" Vanilla Custard

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
what photo service is everybody using, I haven't posted a picture since the new server upgrade,xomf doesn't seem to work any more??
I'm using my own domain to upload them to my server and then moving them to blogspot.com. That uses Google's bandwidth.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Now here's something you see everyday....

Pulse BF, Vandy Vape Mesh RDA -plain old SS316 Dual coils 2.5mm 7 wraps ea.
Vandy Vape acrylic drip tip. "Mattdogg's" Vanilla Custard
That looks extremely legit. I have a Mesh currently out for delivery in the vapemail for today. Gotta say I'm on the edge of my seat to try it.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
That looks extremely legit. I have a Mesh currently out for delivery in the vapemail for today. Gotta say I'm on the edge of my seat to try it.
A little Mesh on the Drag, it's quite the novelty RDA. ;)
mesh-drag-jpg.701153

I actually had to borrow some cotton, Rayon is NOT the wick of choice when using the mesh. :shock:
Dry hits are INSTANT and deadly with the mesh coil, put a ton of cotton in there. ;)

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
what photo service is everybody using, I haven't posted a picture since the new server upgrade,xomf doesn't seem to work any more??
I always use imgur. Just go to imgur.com, hit new post and browse for your image. After it's uploaded, you need to get the direct link to the image, not the imgur page it's on. To do this, right click on the pic and select "view image". Your browser will be displaying the image now. Copy the url and use that to paste into your post when you hit the image button. Remember, the link needs to have the file type at the end for it to be a direct link to the image. Such as .jpg or .png.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread