Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Donut a e s t h e t i c.

vPwva1r.png

cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
Oh ya! It has arrived. One hefty hunk of steamin funk! Not what I would call pretty but it's puttin out great TC right out of the box. Even shipped with the "in mod" filling squonk bottle used in the Therion C. Oh, I'm in love with you, Lost vape, ya ......

View attachment 701803
You lucky SOAxxx Hop you enjoy it as much as i would.:hubba:

Last edited:

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
It's been a real pain in the buttocks keeping my mesh adequately juiced in this thing and I never seem to get more than a few good toots before it dries up on me. The shallow to non-existent juice well doesn't help, either. So today I just said fuggit and threw in a big ol' Ni80 alien at around .16 ohms and tossed it back on the Pulse with some appley goodness to smooth out the harsh memories.

CCD2hPb.png

Now it's vapin' like a champ. Maybe I'll revisit the mesh at a later date. Lord knows I have an assload of it left over from an ECF group buy back in the days of rolled wicks. For now, I think I'm good though.

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
It's been a real pain in the buttocks keeping my mesh adequately juiced in this thing and I never seem to get more than a few good toots before it dries up on me. The shallow to non-existent juice well doesn't help, either. So today I just said fuggit and threw in a big ol' Ni80 alien at around .16 ohms and tossed it back on the Pulse with some appley goodness to smooth out the harsh memories.

CCD2hPb.png

Now it's vapin' like a champ. Maybe I'll revisit the mesh at a later date. Lord knows I have an assload of it left over from an ECF group buy back in the days of rolled wicks. For now, I think I'm good though.

I found the mesh to perform SO much better with a round wire build.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Oh ya! It has arrived. One hefty hunk of steamin funk! Not what I would call pretty but it's puttin out great TC right out of the box. Even shipped with the "in mod" filling squonk bottle used in the Therion C. Oh, I'm in love with you, Lost vape, ya ......

View attachment 701803
Congrats!
The Drone is a great squonker, I use mine with the Goon 24 & Medusa Reborn.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Usually I can upload no issues. Running beta Oreo on S8+ and doesn't play well with anything right now.

Are you able to drag & drop from your local drives? I've had some slowness, but it's basically been working (even through the recent "ugly" period).

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Are you able to drag & drop from your local drives? I've had some slowness, but it's basically been working (even through the recent "ugly" period).
It's my phone. The currant build has a crappy men leak, it at least bogs itself down. I've gotta reboot to watch YouTube or even take a pic after a bit. Have a feeling Samsung will push a new build before too long, or ok just do a wipe and reset the device. Cost of being a beta tester.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It's my phone. The currant build has a crappy men leak, it at least bogs itself down. I've gotta reboot to watch YouTube or even take a pic after a bit. Have a feeling Samsung will push a new build before too long, or ok just do a wipe and reset the device. Cost of being a beta tester.

Got it (thanks & sorry to hear...).

Thanks for pioneering for us. Paved roads for me, whenever possible.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Maybe try a different browser? I'm running 8.1.0 developer preview on a Pixel 2 XL and haven't had any of those issues. Maybe sideload the latest release so you don't have to wait on an OTA. Might fix it.

On topic:

Gcm9pf2.png

How about a Govad on a Geekvape?

Users who are viewing this thread