Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
thank you for the guidance @Tralfaz when i right click it doesn't give an option "view image"
i get "open new tab
"open new window
"save target as
"copy as
" add to reading list
"ask Cortana
"SAVE PICTURE AS
"share picture
"select all
"copy
Sounds like you're using MS Edge browser or maybe IE. The view image option is available in Firefox and Chrome among several others.

Edit - Scratch all that. Imgur seems to have changed that code probably to increase page views. You'll either need to download chrome and use that with the instructions above or just upload your images to the forum.

Last edited:

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Alright, I'm not sure what went wrong above but you can copy the imgur page URL and then tack on .png to the end of it when you add the image to your post. Hit this

3NJpW0c.png

Then just add .png to the end.

From this
Code:
https://imgur.com/aSRMq7L

to this
Code:
https://imgur.com/aSRMq7L.png

Click on the little image button in the post window to insert the URL.

xXgViV0.png

mGTOWYo.png

aSRMq7L.png

Boom.

That or you know, get Firefox or Chrome.

Last edited:

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Welp, I can now officially report that I've experienced the absolute horror of a dry mesh hit.

aYXHazS.png

The flavor on this thing is actually pretty decent but it's hard to really enjoy it knowing that you're never more than a few draws away from violent lung assault. I dunno, this thing is just odd. It's also way too easy to over drip it. The SS mesh I have installed is reading around .24 ohms, so it would need to go on a regulated VW/VV squonker if you were so inclined.

Maybe I'll throw it on the Therion BF if I can manage to wrench the Driptech out of my grips. That thing is the sex.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Welp, I can now officially report that I've experienced the absolute horror of a dry mesh hit.

aYXHazS.png

The flavor on this thing is actually pretty decent but it's hard to really enjoy it knowing that you're never more than a few draws away from violent lung assault. I dunno, this thing is just odd. It's also way too easy to over drip it. The SS mesh I have installed is reading around .24 ohms, so it would need to go on a regulated VW/VV squonker if you were so inclined.

Maybe I'll throw it on the Therion BF if I can manage to wrench the Driptech out of my grips. That thing is the sex.
Oh the horror. LMAO sorry.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada

aYXHazS.png

I use it on the Capo Squonker, works much better that dripping 7mls on it.

Sent from the future

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
wxcxct.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
wxcxc.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
wPox6

You have to link each individual image. Like this:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ahsnk5B.jpg[/img]

I checked back on some of your other images and it's showing an error for some reason. Use Imgur instead.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Newest arrivals to the gates of Ft. Vape,,,, Mechanized Units once again grace these Grounds :thumb:

DS n Pulse 22.jpg

Driptech DS (in "Covert" Black of course ;)) armed with a matching Pulse 22 topped with a Stingray DT. Clapton Coiled yielding a .51 Blast fueled w/Mech Sauce Empress Milk. It ain't "Napalm in the Morning" (hmm, be a good Juice Name right...) but damned fine none the less :thumbs: Really digging this Rig. ALOT!

-and-

Ahhh Yesss,,,! Opening Day of Modern Gun Deer Season last week in Kaintucky.

Hunt 2.jpg

Is there nothing that a good crisp-n-tasty Vape can't make better?

Nope. An Impossibility :D

*that's a Vintage 1967 Marlin 336 30-30 Locked, Loaded, and Racked with some Hornady Bad-Boyz. Sgt 1st-Class Knockaround supervising the Exercise (Pico & Estoc)

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I actually had to borrow some cotton, Rayon is NOT the wick of choice when using the mesh.

haha, good to know. I was looking at one at a local shop for possible use on my athena bf box but was wondering if I could use rayon or not. That shallow well had me scared anyway so I passed. The new Mesh Pro from DigiFlavor looks promising.

when it's displayed on the imgur page right click on it and select view image

thank you for the guidance @Tralfaz when i right click it doesn't give an option "view image"
i get "open new tab
"open new window
"save target as
"copy as
" add to reading list
"ask Cortana
"SAVE PICTURE AS
"share picture
"select all
"copy

I just left click the image on imgur then copy the 'Linked BBCode (message boards)' code and paste that right into my post.

Users who are viewing this thread