cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
i just ordered a blue Athena kit
A really nice vape kit you will like it. It beats the 3D printed like ones hands down the rda is Great with single coil so the 18650 will last a bit longer. Hope you get it soon.:toast:

Last edited:

bsidb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
A really nice vape kit you will like it. It beats the 3D printed like ones hands down the RDA is Great with single coil so the 18650 will last a bit batter. Hope you get it soon.:toast:
its coming from the US so hoping it ships today and arrives Monday or tuesday

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
hh6pcY7.jpg

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
i just ordered a blue Athena kit

A really nice vape kit you will like it. It beats the 3D printed like ones hands down the RDA is Great with single coil so the 18650 will last a bit longer. Hope you get it soon.:toast:

I agree, love my athena and the rda is quite nice and ideal for a single coil build. It will warm your cheeks though if you do the purge breath thing. The only thing I dont like about the box is the sharp edges in the hand but it is small and easy to lock (to throw in my carpenter jeans leg pocket) and hits great with a vtc5a and a 0.15 - 0.25 build.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Love the battlestar in brass. I was torn between it and the blue. I went with blue because it looked good with the rainbow cap on my rda. Got the challenge cap and now I am kinda wishing I went with brass. What is the other one though? That is very sexy.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Love the battlestar in brass. I was torn between it and the blue. I went with blue because it looked good with the rainbow cap on my rda. Got the challenge cap and now I am kinda wishing I went with brass. What is the other one though? That is very sexy.
Smoant Charon TC. I'm really impressed with the build quality. It feels like it's meant to last.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Smoant Charon TC. I'm really impressed with the build quality. It feels like it's meant to last.
Nice. Letitia suggested I check those out. My battlestar fell out of my lap getting out of the car last night. Battery cover flew off and batteries fell out. Checked out the damage and just a little scratch on the bottom corner. I am quite impressed with Smoant.

Users who are viewing this thread