jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
I just started using a mechanical how do you like the regulated? I’m not blowing clouds just love the flavor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like them both for equal reasons. Really little difference to me other than harder hit on mech and consistent hit on my regulated mods

cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
Have anyone seen the gold limited edition VOOPOO. Don't think I will get one but it look cool:cool:.
A .2 Funky-(2).jpg
A .2 Funky-(1).jpg

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Got my pulse out this morning, along side some cold brew caramel truffle coffee, with a Dead Rabbit 24 (aluminum clone) rocking a single coil Tri-Core Fused Clapton Ni80 0.21 ohm 3mm 3-26/36 from coilology (until my new AVS SS coils arive) and some DIY Bust A Coffee Nut I made back in November using mostly RF SC's. Delicious.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Have anyone seen the gold limited edition VOOPOO. Don't think I will get one but it look cool:cool:. View attachment 717765 View attachment 717767
I saw these (email from VaporDNA) and would LOVE to have the gold/turquoise, but I already have too many Drags, lol. Have a few gold toppers that would look really nice on one of them.

Trying to resist. Went back to VaporDNA after seeing your post and was hoping they were sold out. We'll see if I make it through the weekend without ordering one....

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Got my pulse out this morning, along side some cold brew caramel truffle coffee, with a Dead Rabbit 24 (aluminum clone) rocking a single coil Tri-Core Fused Clapton Ni80 0.21 ohm 3mm 3-26/36 from coilology (until my new AVS SS coils arive) and some DIY Bust A Coffee Nut I made back in November using mostly RF SC's. Delicious.

I need to get some Ni80 for my Pulse. The AVS SS fused clapton wire (28x2/34) climbs in resistance too quickly weakening the vape...

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I need to get some Ni80 for my Pulse. The AVS SS fused clapton wire (28x2/34) climbs in resistance too quickly weakening the vape...
Is that a mech thing? I get no weakening from my ss coils and I take longer draws.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I haven't ran any fancy ss coils yet on my pulse or athena boxes. From what I have seen on YT that is what a lot of the single coil, single batter mech squonk users, seem to prefer. I think I ran some dual coil SS single core claptons for the first build on each around 0.2 ohms and hated the ramp up. These 0.21 ohm coilology coils are nice for a single coil mech squonk but the 6 other sets of coils that came in the 7 in 1 kit are all much higher ohm than I want to vape on a mech in single coil mode so they will be getting used up in my dual coil RTA's. No complaints though, nice enough coils and they were only about 33 cents per coil. I wish I could buy just these 0.21 ni80 coils by themselves for a fair price.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I haven't ran any fancy ss coils yet on my pulse or athena boxes. From what I have seen on YT that is what a lot of the single coil, single batter mech squonk users, seem to prefer. I think I ran some dual coil SS single core claptons for the first build on each around 0.2 ohms and hated the ramp up. These 0.21 ohm coilology coils are nice for a single coil mech squonk but the 6 other sets of coils that came in the 7 in 1 kit are all much higher ohm than I want to vape on a mech in single coil mode so they will be getting used up in my dual coil RTA's. No complaints though, nice enough coils and they were only about 33 cents per coil. I wish I could buy just these 0.21 ni80 coils by themselves for a fair price.
Thanks, I'm going to bring in some single wire Ni80 spools and see how that works out, I'll look for the Ni80 claptons too.

cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015

My gun metal Dead Rabbit has a aluminium top cap and barrel and it is not a clone.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
My gun metal Dead Rabbit has a aluminium top cap and barrel and it is not a clone.
oh, i wasnt sure what material authentic are but mine is def a clone, cost me under $15 at a local brick and mortar shop and came packed in a little pouch labeled as clone without a box.

Users who are viewing this thread