Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Got a 120ml bottle of Coffee Dunked Donut by Gotcha Shortfill have you tried it and if so did you like it. I mostly DIY so it's new to me.
I've never tried that one but it sounds pretty good. eliquid Depot has a dark roast cafe latte called Hipster that's decent. Coastal Cowboy is also a fan. I hear he really likes the name, too.

MLv0Qtv.png

Last edited:

cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
I've never tried that one but it sounds pretty good. eliquid Depot has a dark roast cafe latte called Hipster that's decent. Coastal Cowboy is also a fan. I hear he really likes the name, too.

MLv0Qtv.png
I have a cowboy liquid I like to by Liquid e-juice vary nice with a bit of Nut to it.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I've never tried that one but it sounds pretty good. Eliquid Depot has a dark roast cafe latte called Hipster that's decent. Coastal Cowboy is also a fan. I hear he really likes the name, too.

MLv0Qtv.png
Great coffee vape.

Whoever came up with the name should be taken out and shot.

Kiyle the Manlet

Feb 12, 2018
Ohio
Right now I'm using my Q class. Good TC mod and nice in power mode.

Man looking at this thread is really throwing me through a loop. A lot of this stuff has disappeared from vape shops around me. It's really cool to see people haven't abandoned the older but still great devices.

Attachments

• 15188513676872087112133.jpg
    15188513676872087112133.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 43

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Like a sweet tobacco nut. I like it but sum say it's has a chemical test but I do not test it. It's my goto tobacco E-Liqiud.
Sounds good to me. I only vape tobacco and I've been looking for another. Going to have to try it. Thanks

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
A page or so back, I was admiring cocy's GEN3 so I ordered myself one and it showed up with the vape mail today.

M3bFpzn.png

First thing I did was install Arctic Fox firmware and set up some custom profiles.

ZlDGwhU.png

I can already tell that this is going to be one of my favorite mods. It's surprisingly compact for a three battery mod and the weight and shape feel great in my hand. Now I'm kicking myself for snoozing on it for so long. Thanks for posting the pic that reminded me, cocy! This thing is winner, winner, Superberry dinner.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Sdna75w with Innokin Ares tank on top.
Not the best picture by far.
View attachment 722339
Great mod. I have the same and also a black one. I have been using my silver one everyday for about 18 months. Still works like the day i got it.

Users who are viewing this thread