Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
92344ab5176e30992074c0f2ac0c5801.jpg

cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
A page or so back, I was admiring cocy's GEN3 so I ordered myself one and it showed up with the vape mail today.

M3bFpzn.png

First thing I did was install Arctic Fox firmware and set up some custom profiles.

ZlDGwhU.png

I can already tell that this is going to be one of my favorite mods. It's surprisingly compact for a three battery mod and the weight and shape feel great in my hand. Now I'm kicking myself for snoozing on it for so long. Thanks for posting the pic that reminded me, cocy! This thing is winner, winner, Superberry dinner.
I see you got it. I still have the RX200 and RX200s in good shape see you put your Avatar on nice one. Have a great vape for a long time with it.:drool: E-Liquid.

Last edited:

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
I see you got it. I still have the RX200 and RX200s in good shape see you put your Avatar on nice one. Have a great vape for a long time with it.:drool: E-Liquid.
I was actually a little surprised by how much I like this thing. I spent the day swapping different tanks and attys around on it yesterday and messing with the custom firmware.

EiZeaun.png

I'm definitely enjoying the extra battery life.

Dropmyload

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2017
On the subject of well used mods, I picked this guy up on the classies here a while back.

xed2GS7.png

lOfKTOs.png

The original plan was to use it for a restoration/customization project but I've actually been enjoying its "patina".
What tank is that?

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
What tank is that?
That's an iJoy Limitless RDTA Plus.

JRg4PcZ.png

vCaLQRR.png

I'm running a pair of Ni80 twisted coils in it testing at around .17 ohms. Not a bad vape but since it's a genny style, you do need to tip it once in a while to keep the wicks wet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread