The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Picture of Your Setup Part 3!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Robino1, Apr 10, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rhelton

rhelton Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2014
    spokane, wa
    Nah they are pretty solid. I am sure if you tightened the .... outa it you could break it but that is the same with anything else. I use menthol in mine always and its held up just fine.

One of the best flavor tanks ive owned and the list is ridiculously long.

• Like Like x 4
  2. LilWhiteClouder

LilWhiteClouder Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2015
    Raleigh, NC
    @cocy c I wish I had an auth. v3 to compare against because this one is very well made and I have not had an issue yet. The only thing I noticed right away was the Posi pin does not stick out as far as I have seen in pics of the auth. version. It's one of the main reasons I bought it too, to go onto my faux hybrid topcapped mechs. Not sure who made this clone because it came in an authentic looking package. I got it on ebay from the seller bumrocks, but I don't see the listing anymore. It is touted as a 1:1 and I would bet it's pretty close.

I enjoy this version immensly! It has side and top air that can be used independently or together. Build deck is a fairly large 2 poster, with huuuggge post holes and a nice juice well. The white cerakoting has not yet come off after a couple of weeks of heavy usage. I could not bring myself to pay $90-$100 for the auth. at this point though. So, if you can find a 1:1, I'd say don't waste your money just yet. They will eventually go down in price, as is the lay of the land in vaping it seems.

• Like Like x 2
  3. The.Drifter

The.Drifter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2013
    Virginia
    New 7068 Aluminum CC with her Brass sisters :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 17
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    Roadtrip!
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 11
  5. Marc411

Marc411 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    Windy City
    From the Pipesmith, I'm digging the Canary wood.

canarywood.png

• Like Like x 15
  6. f1vefour

f1vefour Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2013
    Emerald Coast
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Robino1

Robino1 Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

Sorry, taking this Off Topic :offtopic: for a minute.
    Haha Thanks :D

I got permission first! :pervy:

• Like Like x 3
  8. therussellv

therussellv Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Winters, Texas
    That avatar pic is pretty hot, i ma have to start stalking you

Last stinkie 10/15/2013

• Like Like x 8
  9. Robino1

Robino1 Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

ROFL :ohmy: Have a great evening :)

• Like Like x 5
  10. BringerOfDusk

BringerOfDusk Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    PDX
    My full set up

First: The Full deal, mixing/coil building station

Second: My Mini Volt and Wismec Indestructible

Third: My Fuchai 200wTC and Aspire Cleito

To the mods: Sorry if I did this wrong.

• Like Like x 12
  11. G-weezy

G-weezy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2014
    Minneapolis
    @BringerOfDusk,

Switch the scroll menu top left if on mobile where it says Link. Change that to BBCode. Copy and paste that here.

• Like Like x 2
  12. f1vefour

f1vefour Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2013
    Emerald Coast
    It's an imgur gallery

The forum is destroying the link automatically.

• Like Like x 1
  13. G-weezy

Apr 16, 2014
    Minneapolis
    If you click on the image itself, instead of gallery you can copy the link here without using the insert image button. Just paste the "BBCode". I use Imgur all the time.

• Like Like x 2
  14. BringerOfDusk

Apr 6, 2016
    PDX
    I'm not on mobile, I tried to upload from my computer and it kept saying it couldn't upload the image. Then I tried to do individual images off of imgur, still didn't work. So i just embedded the gallery.

• Like Like x 2
  15. G-weezy

Apr 16, 2014
    Minneapolis
    It's ok. We can still see the gear. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  16. BringerOfDusk

Apr 6, 2016
    PDX
    Thats what matter's in this thread ;)

• Like Like x 2
  17. Se/\/te/\/ced
    This message by Se/\/te/\/ced has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 19, 2016, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Apr 14, 2016
  18. KayP

KayP Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2015
    Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
    I guess it's time to show off my new gear. I have been working on and trying these out since Monday. I must admit I have had some hiccups along the way, especially since these are very new devices to me. Most are solved and some unresolved, but overall I'm happy as always ;)
    [​IMG]
    From left to right: Wotofo Serpent RTA sitting on top of Joyetech Cuboid,
    Tobeco Velocity Mini RDA sitting on top of Peko Squonker (pif-ed onto me by a buddy),
    Tobeco Velocity RDA sitting on top of Wismec Noisy Cricket, and
    Wotofo Sapor RDA sitting on top of Reuleaux DNA 200 (the mod is not a new addition).
    [​IMG]
    From left to right again: In the Velocity Mini I installed a dual Clapton wire build (Kanthal 28ga x2 + 32ga) 5 wraps 3.5mm ID which came out to 0.34 oHms. I also installed it with a BF pin and paired it with the Peko. This is my first squonker :) It produces lovely flavour and vapour without the hassle of dripping. A very nice experience and the Peko is looking gorgeous with this custom paint job.

In the Velocity I built a dual Kanthal 24ga 9 wraps 3.5mm ID which resulted in 0.48 oHms. I paired the Velocity paired with the Noisy Cricket and this is my first mech mod. It packs a whopping big punch! I'm slowly getting used to it; however, by my calculation I may be vaping this at 122w to 147w on two fully charged Samsung 25Rs. I get a tonne of flavour and vapour; however, for my next try I will build a higher resistance.

In the Sapor I chucked in a dual Kanthal 24ga 6 wraps 3mm ID which came out to 0.31 oHms. I'm vaping it at 70w on the Reuleaux and it dishes out heaps of flavour of vapour. A very good RDA.

In the Serpent (not pictured in the 2nd pic) I installed a single wire build. I used the premade twisted kanthal wire which came with the product, which appears to be 2 28ga kanthals twisted around each other with a 2.5mm ID and with 5 wraps it came out to 0.63 oHms. The Serpent is nice and airy and it is wicking well; however, the flavour is muted and the cotton gets dry fairly quickly when I try to chain vape it. I am uncertain if this is due to my wicking in its entirety or a combination of the coil too. So thus far I am getting heaps of vapour but muted flavour, something I wish to fix upon my next visit with the build deck.

It's still early days with my new set ups but I must have admit I very pleased :D Keep calm and vape on :vapor:

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. cocy c

cocy c Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2015
    Nebook my vaping mail today. IMG_0312.JPG

• Like Like x 8
  20. Beefbisquit

Beefbisquit Senior Member

Dec 27, 2015
    Picked up this series box today.... :D

Say hello to my little friend! Mr. Noisy Cricket!

20160414_121015.jpg

• Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. m3th1dz

m3th1dz In way over his head Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2015
    Philadelphia
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 11