ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
bf04262e47ea6bd332ae19308e5ebee7.jpg
Is that a squonker?

Luke S.

Apr 15, 2016
How is the atty3 on the Xcube II and the best build for it in your opinion.I got the Wotofo ICE rda to and like it on the XCUBE MINI.If you like the to rda are interchangeable parts so can frankenstein.
huh, I never knew that! but I love how it looks..i have had problems with the screws in the atty. but once I fixed them it vapes very well! the only down side I would say is that the atty gets pretty hot sort of quick I usually build .15-.25 however so..its just going to happen. I'm currently running a duel parallel 5wrap (2.4mm) at .18ohms and is probably in my top 3 builds for the atty.i wouldn't recommend twisted wire if you use thicker gauges, it tends to not fit lol. BIGGEST downfall anything smaller then 24 gauge will NOT fit in the atty. post holes are huge and screws don't go all the way down. but that's just my personal experience with it. I still use it everyday so I must love something about it! (light bar matches the color too, that's a plus lol)

Se/\/te/\/ced

Unresolved Status
Mar 14, 2014
Pakistan
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

VapeAddyct

Mar 6, 2016
@VapeAddyct, Those are all Nuppin V2 RDA's :) There just sporting different top caps ;)
How are they flavor wise? I
Try to build for flavor and stay below 50 watts. Usually in the 20-40 watt range.. Ill post pics after breakfast. My boxer 26650 came in yesterday! Just in time for my birthday today! Beautiful, light, easy to clean, just a bad mod!

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Try to build for flavor and stay below 50 watts. Usually in the 20-40 watt range.. Ill post pics after breakfast. My boxer 26650 came in yesterday! Just in time for my birthday today! Beautiful, light, easy to clean, just a bad mod!
a2e318b3d9d64fd1c3191c85820b749a.jpg

Happy birthday.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

Going off topic too (again :oops: )

~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia

They were designed as a flavor atty with it 14mm chamber. I run a single 0.5 ohm parallel coil in them on a mech squonker so they start out at 35w on a full charge and hit 25w when my battery reached 3.6 volts. So we share the same wattage range for flavor.

The flavor is outstanding on them and I run them on all my squonkers:thumb:

8bzl4y2mypfz71j6g.jpg

Unfortunately, Nuppins are not being produced at this time so the only way to get them is used on the classifieds :(

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
They were designed as a flavor atty with it 14mm chamber. I run a single 0.5 ohm parallel coil in them on a mech squonker so they start out at 35w on a full charge and hit 25w when my battery reached 3.6 volts. So we share the same wattage range for flavor.

The flavor is outstanding on them and I run them on all my squonkers:thumb:

8bzl4y2mypfz71j6g.jpg

Unfortunately, Nuppins are not being produced at this time so the only way to get them is used on the classifieds :(
Or seek out clones? Obviously that would be subjective to its quality.

Reactions: Vapah

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
Or seek out clones? Obviously that would be subjective to its quality.

The only clones I've seen of the Nuppins were 22mm versions (Real Nuppins are 18mm).
Personally I don't think the 22mm versions would produce the same flavor as the originals ;)

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
The only clones I've seen of the Nuppins were 22mm versions (Real Nuppins are 18mm).
Personally I don't think the 22mm versions would produce the same flavor as the originals ;)
As I have not tried one, I know nuppin about it.

I lie. Yes they wouldn't be the same, especially with such a major inconsistency.

Users who are viewing this thread