FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
I've looked online, but didn't want to get a clone. Can you suggest any sites that you know are legit?

I do know a place..
  • Home of the Kennedy RDA
  • Verify DOB (just hit enter)
  • Click "Atomizers" in the menu
  • Search for your favorite size; 24mm, 25mm (btw, "trickster" just means it will have adjustable airflow)
  • ALSO keep checking "Specials" in the menu (always great stuff for cheap there, not right atm, but sometimes go back and check to find atomizers he puts up. Most are slight blemished mechs but sometimes RDAs)
Always precise machining. Machinist by trade, well before vaping. And still to this day, best flavor, IMO.

I do know a place..
  • Home of the Kennedy RDA
  • Verify DOB (just hit enter)
  • Click "Atomizers" in the menu
  • Search for your favorite size; 24mm, 25mm (btw, "trickster" just means it will have adjustable airflow)
  • ALSO keep checking "Specials" in the menu (always great stuff for cheap there, not right atm, but sometimes go back and check to find atomizers he puts up. Most are slight blemished mechs but sometimes RDAs)
Always precise machining. Machinist by trade, well before vaping. And still to this day, best flavor, IMO.
That's great info, thanks!

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
When it get's this good who cares about matchey matchey!

IMG_7980[1].jpg

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
That's really nice together, love the mod. I've been thinking about getting into squonking, any suggestions for a mod? I think I'd prefer a dual battery set up for my first one so it lasts me a day at work.

The first thing that comes to mind is the rage. With the new firmware update it lasts a long time, holds a really good amount of juice (7ml), and is relative durable. The problem is that it weighs more than any other mod i've ever held and by quite a bit. I used to ask my girlfriend to put it in her purse when we'd go shopping and what not - within a month she was ripped and then left me to pursue a professional arm wrestling career. Might sound over the top but it's that heavy.

I would actually recommend getting a single battery mod and just carrying around a battery case. Leave it at your bag, in your car, at your desk. Doesn't matter, just swap them out when you need to. When I work in the office I bring 2x 20700s and i'll be honest... chain vaping with a coffee before going in, another 15-20 minute chain vape at lunch, and a ~7-10 minute sessions every 1.5 hours or so, and a single 20700 lasts me the day. Only need to change them for the drive home.

So that leaves the topside and the pulse. I'm not sold on the top side, I know a ton of people are. From what i've seen, there's been as many leaking reports for both of them. But one has been out for months and months longer. Also the difference is on the Pulse it leaks through the 510 and into the board. You can just avoid oversquonking and more importantly, just wiping the juice off the top when it gets wet. The problems with the topside is that juice pours out from every crack and orifice. Something you can't mitigate.

The first thing that comes to mind is the rage. With the new firmware update it lasts a long time, holds a really good amount of juice (7ml), and is relative durable. The problem is that it weighs more than any other mod i've ever held and by quite a bit. I used to ask my girlfriend to put it in her purse when we'd go shopping and what not - within a month she was ripped and then left me to pursue a professional arm wrestling career. Might sound over the top but it's that heavy.

I would actually recommend getting a single battery mod and just carrying around a battery case. Leave it at your bag, in your car, at your desk. Doesn't matter, just swap them out when you need to. When I work in the office I bring 2x 20700s and i'll be honest... chain vaping with a coffee before going in, another 15-20 minute chain vape at lunch, and a ~7-10 minute sessions every 1.5 hours or so, and a single 20700 lasts me the day. Only need to change them for the drive home.

So that leaves the topside and the pulse. I'm not sold on the top side, I know a ton of people are. From what i've seen, there's been as many leaking reports for both of them. But one has been out for months and months longer. Also the difference is on the Pulse it leaks through the 510 and into the board. You can just avoid oversquonking and more importantly, just wiping the juice off the top when it gets wet. The problems with the topside is that juice pours out from every crack and orifice. Something you can't mitigate.
I noticed the other day when I was at Dash Vapes in Waterloo that they carry the rage. Is it prone to leaking at all? I realize that the rda and over squonking can cause leaking, but are the the pin and 510 plate built well? Does it have an o ring on the connection?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I noticed the other day when I was at Dash Vapes in Waterloo that they carry the rage. Is it prone to leaking at all? I realize that the rda and over squonking can cause leaking, but are the the pin and 510 plate built well? Does it have an o ring on the connection?
Maybe take these questions to the shiny thread?

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
The Rage is a very solid device, the only issue to some people might be the weight, if going for a single battery again Desire Design isn't a bad shout with the Cut.

The Rage is a very solid device, the only issue to some people might be the weight, if going for a single battery again Desire Design isn't a bad shout with the Cut.
Have you held a Legend with batteries in it? I use the Legend and like the weight, I'm curious how it compares in weight.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario

Weight aside, everything else is perfect. Great bottle, no leaks, great 510 pin. Only other weakness (ish) is temp control. Instead of using SS mode I use TCR with a value of 1130/130 and it works perfect. Oh and if you change coils or are rebuilding, hit the fire button with no RDA attached so it sets to 0 and detects a change when you put in the new one. Otherwise just heavy.

Uh picture since it's a picture thread:

ecdcglg04a011.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread