FOyJ9JH.jpg
6A2iAVd.png

Mouse pod bros! Kind of...

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
It has a protruding threaded positive pin with an insulator, so no worries. I have several RTAs and RDTAs I've used on my tubes that are similar.
Never understood why anyone would want to run an RTA on a single cell mech? I could understand back in the kayfun days when mod choices were limited, but not today.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Never understood why anyone would want to run an RTA on a single cell mech? I could understand back in the Kayfun days when mod choices were limited, but not today.
For the same reason anyone would use an RTA instead of a dripper on any device. For the convenience. With a .11-.14 build, I get a nice hit on a 30T or NCR20700A. I probably wouldn't run one on an 18650 mech, though. Also, I like to mix things up a little for variety.

DewSPPe.jpg

Some setups look nice together, too.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
For the same reason anyone would use an RTA instead of a dripper on any device. For the convenience. With a .11-.14 build, I get a nice hit on a 30T or NCR20700A. I probably wouldn't run one on an 18650 mech, though. Also, I like to mix things up a little for variety.

DewSPPe.jpg

Some setups look nice together, too.

I... I... I think... i've found a new dream setup.

bask

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
The Euroneous Zone
You’ll want to buy a ticket to Peru
Again… :closedeyes:

Last time I ended up in the jungle for 4 weeks (and have felt homesick ever since). Haven’t seen that much of Lima, unfortunately, although I got so drunk with some UK blokes in a Jazz club that I missed my flight to Iquitos the next day. :lol:
But Cuzco rocks and spending the night on Taquile was magical. Nazca is a sandy s***hole, though…

Maybe fun to mention, what i thought was bell pepper filled with meat and cheese turned out to be rocoto. The locals (Urubamba, if I’m not mistaken)were having a laugh, but I did earn their respect eating the whole thing!

Last edited:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Just wait until Saturday and Sunday. You’ll want to buy a ticket to Peru lol :headbang:

Pretty, vapes, and cooks outstanding meals. You know you're killing us older guys on here, right? Someone's going to end up having a heart attack, but at least will go out with great fantasies as their last thoughts.

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
Lima, Peru
Again… :closedeyes:

Last time I ended up in the jungle for 4 weeks (and have felt homesick ever since). Haven’t seen that much of Lima, although I got so drunk with some UK blokes that I missed my flight to Iquitos the next day. :lol:
But Cuzco rocks and spending the night on Taquile was magical. Nazca is a sandy s***hole, though…

Maybe fun to mention, what i thought was bell pepper filled with meat and cheese turned out to be rocoto. The locals (Urubamba, if I’m not mistaken)were having a laugh, but I did earn their respect eating the whole thing!

I’m glad you enjoyed Peru! I’ve never had rocoto relleno because I’m not keen on that kind of food. I do love my ceviche though. Best stuff ever! Did you try out anticuchos?

Pretty, vapes, and cooks outstanding meals. You know you're killing us older guys on here, right? Someone's going to end up having a heart attack, but at least will go out with great fantasies as their last thoughts.

The sushi pictures were from a restaurant :p I do know how to cook though. My specialties are Peruvian food, Italian food and desserts :p

bask

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
The Euroneous Zone

Users who are viewing this thread