Todays vape setup

lost vape Paranormal 250c with a Greek Vape Cerberus tank rocking a .6 coil @ 25 watts.....

JTVk41zr-QOG4-Zmcu4a-ib-A.jpg
Any negatives with the Paranormal?

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Any negatives with the Paranormal?

Zero, nada, none... It's became hands down my favorite mod...

I run it on about a .6 ohm build and @ 25 watts and the dual battery last me the whole day..

Stellar build, easy battery changes, replay mode rocks...

Zero, nada, none... It's became hands down my favorite mod...

I run it on about a .6 ohm build and @ 25 watts and the dual battery last me the whole day..

Stellar build, easy battery changes, replay mode rocks...
Agreed, I love replay and build quality of LV

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
How do you like the new RDA?
The Etna RDA is nice, slightly beating out the Berserker for draw, and ease of coil install, though a not quite as easy for dripping (you can pull the upper top-cap on the berserker to more easily drip to the sides).

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Yeah, that 21700 takes away my last excuse not to buy a Dicodes. Oh well, now to decide before or after new years. Haven't finished my Xmas shopping yet so guess that'll be the determinant.
Kinda hated seeing there was a 21700 too.:facepalm:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
And it fits a 25 mm too. That was really my biggest issue. The 21700 on top of that is, well, yeah.
If I sell the para and a Therion I only have to come up with half the money. Titan color is just a preorder anyway so I've got time...:D

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
If I sell the para and a Therion I only have to come up with half the money. Titan color is just a preorder anyway so I've got time...:D

I know you have no emotional attachment to the Para, but you care for and baby those Therions so well. I guess if you find the right loving home it would ease the pain.

And as soon as the Dani arrives you'll be going "Therion? What's a Therion?" :D

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I know you have no emotional attachment to the Para, but you care for and baby those Therions so well. I guess if you find the right loving home it would ease the pain.

And as soon as the Dani arrives you'll be going "Therion? What's a Therion?" :D
No, I'll still love my Therions. The 75c is heavier and not crazy about the sled. That would still leave me 4 so the pain won't be unbearable. If I could find the 133 half price I'd pick up a couple more. So disappointed that LV abandoned the line.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Yeah, that 21700 takes away my last excuse not to buy a Dicodes. Oh well, now to decide before or after new years. Haven't finished my Xmas shopping yet so guess that'll be the determinant.

Also kicking around the idea of snarfing one up... Well it or the Mini... I haz a ton of 18650 and zero 21700 so I am leaning towards the Mini....

Users who are viewing this thread