May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
I have a set of these on order. Here:
The brush is nylon bristle. What are you going to do with those?

The brass set is the smallest I've seen, thx. The smallest,1/8" is close to 3mm, perfect! But looks like I'd have to buy the entire set for $28. I'm OCD about coil cleaning and polishing but not that much, lol.

cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
A .GAIA .(1).jpg
A .GAIA .(3).jpg

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
I've been looking for brass bore brushes small enough to polish the inside of my coils and I don't think they exist. Would you know?

Nope. Smallest I know of from my "other" hobby & assoc Gear is brass brush for a 17HMR but that equates to approx. 4mm if not mistaken (I don't personally own one of that particular "size").

m1ke

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
North East USA
That drip tip is 'the one' isn't it? I'm looking everywhere for more like it.
What do you mean by 'the one'? I like it quite a bit more than the one attached to the tank when you buy it. The one you see in the picture is the alternative they ship the tank with.

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2019
London
What do you mean by 'the one'? I like it quite a bit more than the one attached to the tank when you buy it. The one you see in the picture is the alternative they ship the tank with.

I mean it's a great mtl drip tip. I have two of them that came with my mini 1.5's. I don't like the other heat sink thing.

m1ke

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
North East USA
I mean it's a great mtl drip tip. I have two of them that came with my mini 1.5's. I don't like the other heat sink thing.
Yea, it is. I like it. I was surprised at how much better it was than the original one. The original one is kinda odd. The bore is really narrow too.

Users who are viewing this thread