Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
D35D4B68-83CE-4789-93A5-E8FAF0DCF9D6.jpeg

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
The brush is nylon bristle. What are you going to do with those?

The brass set is the smallest I've seen, thx. The smallest,1/8" is close to 3mm, perfect! But looks like I'd have to buy the entire set for $28. I'm OCD about coil cleaning and polishing but not that much, lol.
I'm going to use them to clean those difficult to reach parts on atty's (air holes and whatnot). They will work fine for cleaning cooled down coils too. Bigbob2322 mentioned those in another thread and said they're perfect for cleaning those hard get to areas. For the price why not.
The brass ones are expensive but you did ask for "small" and those were the smallest I could find for you lol. I would go with the cheap ones I linked. They may work for you.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
I'm going to use them to clean those difficult to reach parts on atty's (air holes and whatnot). They will work fine for cleaning cooled down coils too. Bigbob2322 mentioned those in another thread and said they're perfect for cleaning those hard get to areas. For the price why not.
The brass ones are expensive but you did ask for "small" and those were the smallest I could find for you lol. I would go with the cheap ones I linked. They may work for you.
I swiped my mother's Singer sewing machine cleaning brush, lol. It looks like the ones you posted with nylon bristles.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
And I appreciate it! The nylon ones come in handy. Sometimes I use dental proxabrushes. Also called go-betweens.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg

Users who are viewing this thread