Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Loving my baby ness paired with the jk mini.
20190720_105505-1-1.jpg

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Decided to try all the variations I have for the 24mm Dead Rabbit. The challenge cap is my favorite.

Topside with Butcher challenge cap
Basium with Trinity crown cap
Defiant Designs DS with standard cap

View attachment 827569

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sheesh...first it's black juice and now you've got a lady in fishnet stockings standing on one leg on your desk :lol::lol::lol::D:D

Reactions: cocy c

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Very nice! Like that pen too - it is a pen, right?

Yes, it's a pen.
I have them in several different colors.
lol...mostly I use them as hair sticks to hold a bun - gotta be matchy matchy with the clothes ya know !

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Yes, it's a pen.
I have them in several different colors.
lol...mostly I use them as hair sticks to hold a bun - gotta be matchy matchy with the clothes ya know !

I need to up my game. My vape always looks far more put together than I do!

View attachment 827767 My wife’s dad had a stroke so we drove to ohio for the weekend. Wanted to show off my new rebirth rda. I absolutely love this rda. Far more than my druga, drop, or the goon 1.5. The airflow is so smooth and quite.

Feeling quite jealous, I wanted the plain black rebirth myself, but it was only available here with the silvered logo. I do have that red drip tip, it looks dope on that red box mod

Er3mos

Jul 12, 2019
Chattanooga
If you look in Walmart’s gun cleaning section you can get one for like 3$
So I’ve been doing some more looking and it looks like in carburetor cleaning kits you get a assortment of small tube brushes. I’ve only seen nylon as of yet. I’ll let y’all know if I find any wire. Also the carb kits are like 8 bucks on Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread