Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
To the great relief of all on this thread, Your Correspondent is betaking Himself, Kit and Caboodle and the Wife of His Bosom off to the far far south west of "Doonhamer Country" (Dumfries and Galloway ) nay even unto Portpatrick, which is about the closest bit of Scotland to Ireland, for a week to bring in the New Year, where the Broadband on offer may be quite narrow so He may not be able to post much.

The Daring Ould Deevil has decided to take his Mulus fitted with a Tigon coil and non TPD pod with him to give it its last last chance to shine and stop leaking, failing which it will be accorded burial at sea.

As back up his two travelling white Zeniths atop Innockin Coolfire Minis will be going as reserves.

Have a Grand New Year when it comes all!

1.jpg
2.jpg

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
To the great relief of all on this thread, Your Correspondent is betaking Himself, Kit and Caboodle and the Wife of His Bosom off to the far far south west of "Doonhamer Country" (Dumfries and Galloway ) nay even unto Portpatrick, which is about the closest bit of Scotland to Ireland, for a week to bring in the New Year, where the Broadband on offer may be quite narrow so He may not be able to post much.

The Daring Ould Deevil has decided to take his Mulus fitted with a Tigon coil and non TPD pod with him to give it its last last chance to shine and stop leaking, failing which it will be accorded burial at sea.

As back up his two travelling white Zeniths atop Innockin Coolfire Minis will be going as reserves.

View attachment 859927 View attachment 859929
Strip the board and contacts if the bas***d keeps leaking on ya. At least you can use em fer modding. Have a good trip.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

View attachment 859927 View attachment 859929

Have fun!!

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Some fresh Ni80 tri-core fused claptons for my Axial RDA.

KF6hpAE.jpg

jr6Hb2g.jpg

On my white RCM SHRTGN with some excellent Frosted Flakes.

I love your taste in mods. Looked up their site today and saw they’re (of course!) having a sale. I always say that’s it! Im done! But it’s a lie.

384F6EA9-6DEC-427C-9E17-F178726ADCAD.jpeg

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
OK so it's the last days of the Auld Year and the temperature is dropping sharply as the light fades on the edge of the ( Scottish) world - but on the bright side - the fire's warm, the beer is good and even better the Mulus is on Day Two and it's neither used a battery up nor sprung a leak!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Nunchaku mod with the Precisio tank

View attachment 860305
How are you liking your Precisio? Still loving mine!

edit: Nevermind, I see you posted your thoughts in the Precisio thread. Glad you like it, and I'm sure it'll become a favorite!

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
Comp Setup.JPG

Competition level, baby! I got me a 20mm Armageddon Comp Deck, and a Trinity Glass Comp Cap, and I put some competitive coils in it. 2 X .8ohm 28ga SS316L--yeah! To make it even more competitive, I put it on top of a Silver Siege mod, with it's sub-100mV drop.

I'm all ready to compete! See you at the cloud tables.

Users who are viewing this thread