Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
te8dUeE.jpg

New Asgard Mini Iced Out on my RCM SHRTGN and some delicious frosted flakes.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
I love the dead rabbit rda. I haven’t quite made up my mind on the rta though. I was hoping it would knock my socks off right from the get go but I may have to experiment a bit with it.

What are you using for builds in it? I like simple builds so I’ve got ss316l dual claptons from Lightening Vapes which i normally love at .29 ohms. I can’t remember if I used 3 or 2.5 mm ids though. Any suggestions?

Just got it a few days ago, so it's on its first build. I just kept it simple and used a couple of the Alien Claptons I had, in the photo below. I have never used SS, so I don't know how they compare. I have used N80, but mostly Kanthal coils. I am vaping at 50w with the Alien coils. I'm still pretty new to rebuildables, but experimenting and trying to learn as fast as I can. Next build, I am going to try what's in the second picture. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

IMG_3415.jpg

IMG_2890.jpg

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Just got it a few days ago, so it's on its first build. I just kept it simple and used a couple of the Alien Claptons I had, in the photo below. I have never used SS, so I don't know how they compare. I have used N80, but mostly Kanthal coils. I am vaping at 50w with the Alien coils. I'm still pretty new to rebuildables, but experimenting and trying to learn as fast as I can. Next build, I am going to try what's in the second picture. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

View attachment 864031
View attachment 864035

I started building using ss because I wanted to use temp control so that’s really all I have. I did buy some N80 but I haven’t made any coils since I’ve been recuperating. I’m just being lazy at this point. I probably should use this time to make some for a stash. I really enjoy a simple single wire spaced coil. Quick ramp up & ramp down. I can fine tune what ohms I want easily too. I’ve go to to get motivated to start making my own juice again too. These commercial juices have too much flavor and are expensive!!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I mistook "electrical" for "medical".

For more general purposes, a titanium probe would make an excellent ground stake in a two probe setup of some sort.

Works pretty well for hips too (or so I feel). ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Idunno...

Whatcha think? Too girly? :blink:

I tried to get @Katdarling 's opinion, but I was having difficulty getting her to focus on it. I'm guessing there was some absolutely hilarious show on her TV because she was laughing so hard that she couldn't talk (or breathe, even).

Every time she appeared to catch her breath, she'd start up again. Laughing so hard that she dropped the phone a few times.

I sure do wish I knew what the heck she was watching. ;)

STM-ProviStealth_20200117_225029.jpg

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Idunno...

Whatcha think? Too girly? :blink:

I tried to get @Katdarling 's opinion, but I was having difficulty getting her to focus on it. I'm guessing there was some absolutely hilarious show on her TV because she was laughing so hard that she couldn't talk (or breathe, even).

Every time she appeared to catch her breath, she'd start up again. Laughing so hard that she dropped the phone a few times.

I sure do wish I knew what the heck she was watching. ;)

View attachment 864257

I think us men can never have too much pink in our lives!!
    A few of my 'tough' mods:p
    image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread