Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
Do you make parts for the guitars you build?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, mostly decorative doo dads, but also control plates, string nuts, bridge saddles, etc.

cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
A .Trigger D.R. Copper(1).jpg
A .Trigger D.R. Copper(2).jpg

Attachments

• A .Trigger D.R. Copper(1).jpg
    A .Trigger D.R. Copper(1).jpg
    454.4 KB · Views: 5

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Afternoon necessities. Lunar clone with Blotto.
View attachment 863977

On a side note, I had a customer contact me let me know that his girlfriend used one of my icepicks to dissuade a bad guy.

That’s why I put the Sharpie in my edc bag. ;) I carry a decent knife, but I love the Sharpie. Thanks Nick!

image.jpg

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
That’s why I put the Sharpie in my edc bag. ;) I carry a decent knife, but I love the Sharpie. Thanks Nick!

View attachment 864007

Welcome, glad you dig it! Can’t go wrong with a Kershaw. I still have the Kershaw folding knife my Dad got me when I was 17/18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
In this afternoon’s rotation is the Vaporesso Gen and my 1s go around with the Dead Rabbit RTA. The knurling matches the mods sides nicely.
View attachment 864003

That’s beautiful Sarah! How do you like the Dead Rabbit? I can’t put mine down. I like my Dead Rabbit rda also. That’s what’s on my Gen. :)

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
That’s beautiful Sarah! How do you like the Dead Rabbit? I can’t put mine down. I like my Dead Rabbit rda also. That’s what’s on my Gen. :)

I love the dead rabbit rda. I haven’t quite made up my mind on the rta though. I was hoping it would knock my socks off right from the get go but I may have to experiment a bit with it.

What are you using for builds in it? I like simple builds so I’ve got ss316l dual claptons from Lightening Vapes which i normally love at .29 ohms. I can’t remember if I used 3 or 2.5 mm ids though. Any suggestions?

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Hanging out with the Vaporesso gang this morning.

View attachment 863937

Nice! I love my Vaporesso mods. I have a lot of dna and Yihi mods but the Vaporesso mods with the Omni chip or their new chip are still tops for me. I have every color revenger x, a lux, polar, 3 Gens now from flash sales and just received the Armor Pro in a horrible green but everyone says great things about it so I bought it. Also The Swag and the mini revenger. Great mods.
Plus I like their drop in coil tanks the NRG and NRG SE and the Cascade and Cascade Baby SE using the fantastic GT coils.

As you can tell I like Vaporesso gear lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread