Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Hanging with these two kits tonight. My first and second mods. The Aspire Zelos came with the nautilus 2, and I upgraded to the 2s tank when it came out. The Coolfire Mini came with the Zenith D22 tank, but I didn't like it that much. Goes good with the Nautilus Mini.

IMG_3541.jpg

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
Hanging with these two kits tonight. My first and second mods. The Aspire Zelos came with the Nautilus 2, and I upgraded to the 2s tank when it came out. The Coolfire Mini came with the Zenith D22 tank, but I didn't like it that much. Goes good with the Nautilus Mini.

View attachment 866325
Looking good!

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
Thanks Nick! They don't get as much love anymore, but I still like them. They were my first real mods, and bring back some fond memories of my desire to become a, "real vaper". Seems like a long time ago.
They still look great! The Cool Fire (I don’t remember which series it was) and a Nautilus tank was my first setup back in 2015.

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
IOzrogL.jpg

CSMNT on my Truck and some sweet fruity cream. #1 vaper recommended cure for the Modays.
Or you can burn the office down and retreat to the beach lol! For those that haven’t seen Office Space that’s what Milton does.

Last edited:

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
What's the name of that mod? ;)

I know the name of this mod and RDA. Killer setup.
TitanDragon.JPG

I ripped the last Wotofo product that I bought, the STNG RDA. Again, "MTL" (a term I don't like) shouldn't mean having one 2mm ventilation duct with no top air. But every other Wotofo product I've purchased has been great.

So I bought an Elder Dragon RDA, also single coil and somewhat restricted, but is great for low wattage vaping. The round dome concentrates and cools the vapor, so it stays cool. Probably a good flavor RDA as well. I can taste the 0.5% vanillin in my DIY. Nice big juice wells, nicely ventilated, looks ultra cool.

I put it on my Leto 2 mod, and I can hardly put it down.

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
What's the name of that mod? ;)

I know the name of this mod and RDA. Killer setup.
View attachment 866399
I ripped the last Wotofo product that I bought, the STNG RDA. Again, "MTL" (a term I don't like) shouldn't mean having one 2mm ventilation duct with no top air. But every other Wotofo product I've purchased has been great.

So I bought an Elder Dragon RDA, also single coil and somewhat restricted, but is great for low wattage vaping. The round dome concentrates and cools the vapor, so it stays cool. Probably a good flavor RDA as well. I can taste the 0.5% vanillin in my DIY. Nice big juice wells, nicely ventilated, looks ultra cool.

I put it on my Leto 2 mod, and I can hardly put it down.
It’s a Moonbox, I wanna say Vcigo made it but I could be wrong. It was Vcigo, I looked at the mod lol!

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
It’s a Moonbox, I wanna say Vcigo made it but I could be wrong. It was Vcigo, I looked at the mod lol!

Good morning @icepickmaker84 and @Electrodave :) Just woke up, and didn't feel like digging out my box and taking a picture, so I grabbed a pic off Google. The Moon Box is made by Sigelei. I have the blue one. They came in 4 different color schemes. Be kinda neat to have all 4 of them, but they are hard to find now. Have a great day guys!

sigelei-moonbox-kit-13.jpg
Moon Box and Tsunami.jpg

1-1P525113G5N5.jpg

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
Good morning @icepickmaker84 and @Electrodave :) Just woke up, and didn't feel like digging out my box and taking a picture, so I grabbed a pic off Google. The Moon Box is made by Sigelei. I have the blue one. They came in 4 different color schemes. Be kinda neat to have all 4 of them, but they are hard to find now. Have a great day guys!

View attachment 866437 View attachment 866439
View attachment 866435
I remember paying $35/40 for my first Moonbox, it was the orange astronaut but I figured I didn’t need two and sold it...big mistake lol. Then I only paid like $15/20 for the black one...and now I think I’m gonna see which ones I can find.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
I remember paying $35/40 for my first Moonbox, it was the orange astronaut but I figured I didn’t need two and sold it...big mistake lol. Then I only paid like $15/20 for the black one...and now I think I’m gonna see which ones I can find.

Let me know how your search goes. I may be interested in the same. Gotta get ready for a medical procedure later this morning. My last visit to the dermatologist found a small Squamous cell carcinoma on my upper back. Caught it early, so should be no problem. They have to take a good chunk of skin though
ouch-jpg.866449
Have had some minor suspects removed before, but getting some stitches with this one. Let you know how it goes later.

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
Let me know how your search goes. I may be interested in the same. Gotta get ready for a medical procedure later this morning. My last visit to the dermatologist found a small Squamous cell carcinoma on my upper back. Caught it early, so should be no problem. They have to take a good chunk of skin though
ouch-jpg.866449
Have had some minor suspects removed before, but getting some stitches with this one. Let you know how it goes later.
Hope all goes well!!

Users who are viewing this thread