• Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    One EOS 1;)
    image.jpeg

Ruben41771

ECF Veteran
    Apr 19, 2019
    South Africa, Cape Town
    South Africa has the worst lockdown rules ever, they banned alchol and smokes/ecig from lvl 5-2, we haven't been allowed to buy anything smoke/vape related for 2 months allready, prices on smokes jumped 400% IF you can find any, and vape juice is a dream, nic is a dream with in a dream to get ..
    We are now on lvl 3 :(
    They said maybe just maybe we will be allowed to buy smokes/vape on lvl 2 ...

1C9F722A-F60D-4938-923A-1F9AE9C1BD8F.jpeg

Last edited:

f1vefour

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2013
    Emerald Coast
    Got my Innokin Kroma-R in today, seemed only right to put the Innokin Ares on top

View attachment 888267
    The ARES looks huge on that sweet little mod :)

When I first got the ARES I didn't really like it but after dialing in the build it's tied as my favorite MTL with the Dvarw.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    The ARES looks huge on that sweet little mod :)

When I first got the ARES I didn't really like it but after dialing in the build it's tied as my favorite MTL with the Dvarw.

It does, but just the angle of the shot, I am no photographer expert for sure :lol:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Innokin iClear X.I on a Provari
    2ish ohms, 3.7V

%2020200530.jpg
    When I get too lazy to wrap and wick a new build, out comes the trusty 'ol clearo. A coilhead will last me close to 2 months at least. I have 2 of these tanks and 7 or 8 coilheads left. The last time I use this clearo was a few years ago, at my brothers COL event.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread