Mar 15, 2014
Australia
97fbb08c1334d26a83d8f2cdce8e2580.jpg

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Small favor to ask,by any chance does anyone here own a Jackaroo and also a OFRF Gear rta?

Just wondering how it looks,tried google but nothing came up,i know there is a slim to none chance of someone owning both at the same time but i had to ask.

Just curious to see what it would look like,in the case that someone has both items i would really appreciate a pic.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Small favor to ask,by any chance does anyone here own a Jackaroo and also a OFRF Gear rta?

Just wondering how it looks,tried google but nothing came up,i know there is a slim to none chance of someone owning both at the same time but i had to ask.

Just curious to see what it would look like,in the case that someone has both items i would really appreciate a pic.

Here ya go. Found it at Reddit...:thumb:

swt1ce5dpd031.jpg

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Wow!!

you good hehe,thanks a bunch.

You're welcome! I have the Gear, and I love it. It's a nice single coil flavor banger. Looks like it would go great with the Jackaroo.

I don't have the Jackaroo, but here's a few pictures of my Gear on different mods.

Punk 85 and Gear2.jpg IMG_2892.jpg Luxe and Gear RTA.jpg
Geekvape Nova and Gear RTA.jpg

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Hey bud,sorry to bother you again.
Saw 3 attys in the backround that looked cool,marked them with a red arrow.
Mind telling me the names please?

View attachment 888365

Tesla WYE ll and Serpant Elevate1.jpg Luxe and Phobia.jpg Revenant and Dead Rabbit SQ1.jpg

Sure thing.

First one is the Serpent Elevate. Another single coil RTA that's a flavor banger. Top AF instaed of bottom af like the Gear.

Second one is the Vandy Vape Phobia RDA. Nice dual coil flavor banger.

Last but not least is the Dead Rabbit 24mm RDA. Another dual coil flavor banger.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
View attachment 888369 View attachment 888371 View attachment 888373

Sure thing.

First one is the Serpent Elevate. Another single coil RTA that's a flavor banger. Top AF instaed of bottom af like the Gear.

Second one is the Vandy Vape Phobia RDA. Nice dual coil flavor banger.

Last but not least is the Dead Rabbit 24mm RDA. Another dual coil flavor banger.

thanks a bunch bud,much appreciated.
Loving all 3 shame that 2 of them are RDA's,but the rabbit looked good so i searched to see if they had a RTA and they do...and it does look beefy in black.

thanks again.

p.s. going crazy with all these attys,soooo many to choose from and for now money is tight so i can only afford to buy one hehe

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
thanks a bunch bud,much appreciated.
Loving all 3 shame that 2 of them are RDA's,but the rabbit looked good so i searched to see if they had a RTA and they do...and it does look beefy in black.

thanks again.

p.s. going crazy with all these attys,soooo many to choose from and for now money is tight so i can only afford to buy one hehe

I have the Dead Rabbit RTA, and I love it. Another great product from Hellvape. Dual coil flavor banger with top af.

I just love vaping...;)

Gen and Dead Rabbit RTA.jpg

Luxe and Dead Rabbit RTA3.jpg

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Dang,those look good.

Specially the mod on the left,is it just me or does it give a ''mercedes'' classic grey type of vibe?
I'm loving it

View attachment 888383

That's the T.V.L Revenant pump squonker. Really nice mod. Now that you mention it, it does have the classic look of a Mercedes. :thumb:

Revenant and Dead Rabbit.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread