Victoria, Australia
    Mighty Almighty:2cool:
    1609831914832_FullSizeRender.jpg

EXILEDinATL

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 27, 2013
    Macon, GA.
    I have been using this set up for years, either in 18650 mode like this or in 18490 mode with a smaller zenesis tank on top. Old school genesis tanks are still some of the best for me.

Attachments

• 70E1973B-0D32-4A45-B585-6897BB670880.jpeg
      70E1973B-0D32-4A45-B585-6897BB670880.jpeg
      1.4 MB · Views: 35
    • 86C3C746-430E-4897-A5E4-47CF880F5CC9.jpeg
      86C3C746-430E-4897-A5E4-47CF880F5CC9.jpeg
      1.4 MB · Views: 34

BNEAT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Just yesterday I was looking around a little bit for a ZNA30/50! (?I think that's what they were called) Back in the day I really wanted one, but the funds just weren't there. Whatever happened to that dude and House Of Hybrids? And whatever happened to ElectronicStix??
    I have been using this set up for years, either in 18650 mode like this or in 18490 mode with a smaller zenesis tank on top. Old school genesis tanks are still some of the best for me.

EXILEDinATL

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 27, 2013
    Macon, GA.
    Just yesterday I was looking around a little bit for a ZNA30/50! (?I think that's what they were called) Back in the day I really wanted one, but the funds just weren't there. Whatever happened to that dude and House Of Hybrids? And whatever happened to ElectronicStix??
    Honestly I don’t know. I miss zen and his products. I have a few more Z2 zenesis combos. To me his stuff was always high quality. But I think with people moving away from genesis style tanks hit HOH hard. They never made a ZNA 50 those were some clone devices. They had a dna 20, 30 (like mine) and I think at one point zen was selling a kit where you could build your own zna with a dna 40. I could be wrong in that.

BNEAT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    I remember pbusardo did a interview with "Zen" about something he was making. I don't remember what his real name was, but he had a unique attitude toward the vaping industry and vaping regulation talk of the day.
    House of Hybrids
    That site has some of his stuff for sale including some ZNA30s, and links to FB and Twitter, but I'm not sure if it's the same dude. Sounds like he's an advocate for the Vape industry, so I'm assuming it's the same guy.
    Honestly I don’t know. I miss zen and his products. I have a few more Z2 zenesis combos. To me his stuff was always high quality. But I think with people moving away from genesis style tanks hit HOH hard. They never made a ZNA 50 those were some clone devices. They had a dna 20, 30 (like mine) and I think at one point zen was selling a kit where you could build your own zna with a dna 40. I could be wrong in that.

Last edited:

EXILEDinATL

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 27, 2013
    Macon, GA.
    If I remember correctly Zen’s store was house of hybrids. That’s where he sold all of his stuff.
    I remember pbusardo did a interview with "Zen" about something he was making. I don't remember what his real name was, but he had a unique attitude toward vaping industry and vaping regulation talk of the day.
    House of Hybrids
    That site has some of his stuff for sale including some ZNA30s, and links to FB and Twitter, but I'm not sure if it's the same dude. Sounds like he's an advocate for the Vape industry, so I'm assuming it's the same guy.

Reactions: cocy c

BNEAT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    When I first found his stuff it was House of Hybrids products sold exclusively through ElectronicsStix site. But I think you're right about his site being called House of Hybrids some time after...my memory is garbage, so no telling :facepalm:
    If I remember correctly Zen’s store was house of hybrids. That’s where he sold all of his stuff.

Reactions: cocy c

EXILEDinATL

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 27, 2013
    Macon, GA.
    Even though I do like some stuff being cheaper now. I miss the good old days of high end gear.
    Back then ElectroncStix had all the cool high-end stuff of the day, and Zens' looked like the best they had to me.

One thing I DO remember is I couldn't afford ANY of it!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread