Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Thank you Shawn!
fwiw I am using sony vtc4's in my 3 x hana 1's I have on my desk and they work great. I charge them thru the USB (in a battery charging case with a usb wall charger*) to minimize the chance of me breaking the battery box tabs/clips (*or frying my pc) from frequent battery changing for external charging.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
fwiw I am using sony vtc4's in my 3 x hana 1's I have on my desk and they work great. I charge them thru the USB (in a battery charging case with a usb wall charger*) to minimize the chance of me breaking the battery box tabs/clips (*or frying my pc) from frequent battery changing for external charging.
I run HG2's in all my Hana's and USB charge all 5 of them. The extra 500mah makes a big difference I think.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Labor Day desk check...

GfPISlZ.jpg
I dont see any rta's lol

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I run HG2's in all my Hana's and USB charge all 5 of them. The extra 500mah makes a big difference I think.

Thanks. I am planning to try these at some point but it seems every time I go to order from IMR they are out of stock on these so I have a boat load of vtc4, sammy 25r, and a few others I tried. I looked them up the other day and they had 30k in stock I thought but I just checked again an they are oos lol.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Thanks. I am planning to try these at some point but it seems every time I go to order from IMR they are out of stock on these so I have a boat load of vtc4, sammy 25r, and a few others I tried. I looked them up the other day and they had 30k in stock I thought but I just checked again an they are oos lol.
Those and the Sony VTC6's sell out quick there... A Samsung 30Q should work just as good though.

LG 18650HG2 3000mAh 20a

RTD, Great Vendor!!

Edit* Also here LG HG2 18650 Battery Genuine & Tested - 20A 3000mAh - Flat Top - Wholesale Discount

Last edited:

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
How are the Samsung 30Q INR? As I am going to get some back up's. Got Samsung 25R and I am not to happy with them or it's the clapton build I have used them for.:confused:
Mooch did more tests and the Samsung 30Q runs cooler than the Sony VTC6 and LG HG2, so yeah they're good batts. I've got a few 30Q, but a lot more of the HG2 because I don't like seeing the colour pink peeking through my mod (RX200, KBox, etc) vent holes LOL

Sent via Tapatalk, using my 404 Error. Not found.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
How are the Samsung 30Q INR? As I am going to get some back up's. Got Samsung 25R and I am not to happy with them or it's the clapton build I have used them for.:confused:

30Q are great for low/medium wattage devices, and middling resistance builds. HG2 are rated a bit higher...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Milo66

Nov 8, 2013
Belgium
How is that Lavabox M treating you? (Waiting for a sale... wife would literally end my life.)

Know that feeling, here the same. [emoji28]
It's my first DNA and I'm
Very happy with it , the grip- battery door is very solid and fits perfect. Very light, it's a feather weight. Finish on the device is great.
The DNA board works like it should and have no problems.
Negative points is all to the plastic screen cover, its smoked and darkens the screen and also the finish of that plastic is less finished compared with the rest of the device.
But it's my best mod I bought and the Q class close second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread