Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
What is the size of the tank? here in Spain we can only get a 2ml max.

Thinking of getting a new (bigger) rta all in black for my Jackaroo...which should arrive from China sometime in 2074 :D
I think the smaller, straight glass tube is still over 2ml. Mine are about 5ml.
Might get away with getting them from fasttech.
Always get "authentic" NOT "style" from them.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
I think the smaller, straight glass tube is still over 2ml. Mine are about 5ml.
Might get away with getting them from FastTech.
Always get "authentic" NOT "style" from them.

Gotta be honest,even thou i like that Zeus but aesthetic wise im loving the Squid Industries Peacemaker 25mm RTA,just something about it...not much visible glass and just those tiny cuts on the side to see your amount of e-juice.

Still deciding thou,got plenty of time to look around hehe

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Taifun GT4 S sitting on top the Limited Edition Double Barrel V3.

CNC machined, brushed steel, engraved with black Obi lacquer inlays.

Sweet.

20200516_191021.jpg
20200516_191049.jpg

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Gotta be honest,even thou i like that Zeus but aesthetic wise im loving the Squid Industries Peacemaker 25mm RTA,just something about it...not much visible glass and just those tiny cuts on the side to see your amount of e-juice.

Still deciding thou,got plenty of time to look around hehe

Hey Cloud you'd need to get some bubble glass online, from what I see and understand in terms of TPD (same situation here in UK) tanks as a whole cannot have more than 2ml when being sold as a unit. However, the replacement glass of any size is not illegal to be sold separately, otherwise they wouldn't be widely available everywhere. I got myself a 5 pack of 8ml bubble glass for my tfv12 prince, for you it's gonna be something like this:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/RUIYITECH-Replacement-Fatboy-GeekVape-4-5-m-l/dp/B07RRH1Z1V

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Hey Cloud you'd need to get some bubble glass online, from what I see and understand in terms of TPD (same situation here in UK) tanks as a whole cannot have more than 2ml when being sold as a unit. However, the replacement glass of any size is not illegal to be sold separately, otherwise they wouldn't be widely available everywhere. I got myself a 5 pack of 8ml bubble glass for my tfv12 prince, for you it's gonna be something like this:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/RUIYITECH-Replacement-Fatboy-GeekVape-4-5-m-l/dp/B07RRH1Z1V

Cool,thanks for the link.
Yeah for home i need me some bubble glass,annoying to have to keep on refilling it so fast while doing stuff in the house,however....
when i go out side i want to sport the original look of the Peacemaker,don't tell me this sucker ain't sexy:

70c3e4c66af6ce9c5eb70ea8edcd59b2.jpg

Been looking around for something similar but most of them just use plastic or glass when it comes to the tank part (yeah the peacemaker too but it hides it with the outer metal part).

Also been looking at the Pyro V3 RDTA,but aesthetic wise the peacemaker got me sold hehe

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Cool,thanks for the link.
Yeah for home i need me some bubble glass,annoying to have to keep on refilling it so fast while doing stuff in the house,however....
when i go out side i want to sport the original look of the Peacemaker,don't tell me this sucker ain't sexy:

View attachment 885619

Been looking around for something similar but most of them just use plastic or glass when it comes to the tank part (yeah the peacemaker too but it hides it with the outer metal part).

Also been looking at the Pyro V3 RDTA,but aesthetic wise the peacemaker got me sold hehe
Looks badass :) also very practical outside- dropping the tank with bubble glass is not very likely to end up well, even if you have the bands on.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
You all should get yourselves a Zeus X Mesh RTA, especially you Mowgli, all parts including the deck are cross compatible with the Zeus X RTA.

View attachment 885639

Arggg!!! i hate you!!
hehe just kidding,but you did ''taunt'' me with the pic of your Jackaroo and in Obsidian Black no less.
I had to get mine with Red Ridged panels,but then again i only paid 21.32$+shipping,ill get the Obsidian Panels soon,by 2078 when i get my mod from China ;)

Anyone here good at photoshop? wondering how the peacemaker would look on top of the Jackaroo.
All black,so it should look good and sleek.

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Arggg!!! i hate you!!
hehe just kidding,but you did ''taunt'' me with the pic of your Jackaroo and in Obsidian Black no less.
I had to get mine with Red Ridged panels,but then again i only paid 21.32$+shipping,ill get the Obsidian Panels soon,by 2078 when i get my mod from China ;)

Anyone here good at photoshop? wondering how the peacemaker would look on top of the Jackaroo.
All black,so it should look good and sleek.
If you don't find anyone photoshop-skilled then go with the good old printer + scissors man :D :D :D

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Here you go buddy.

JvPGFGKaksqG_X-JAxgioaX1fw3yka77wTNiir07hEU.jpg

Me love you long time!!!

Dang,thanks man it was hard to picture it in my mind,you know?

Looks beefy,looks really good.
Is it just me or there is a bit of overhang?
Maybe it's the angle but i kinda see it on the left side and on the front,or it just me?
Peacemaker is a 25mm and i think the Jackaroo is max 26mm so it shouldn't overhang,right?
Maybe it's just me that sees that overhang...but im diggin it
Looks rugged and not as tall as i imagined,that part had me worried a bit but now seeing it i can say the atty doesn't seem that tall.

cheers man,thanks for the pic,you DA MAN!!

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
I think they match up nicely and any overhang would be miniscule.

Totally agree with you on that.
Well my Jackaroo left Belgium yesterday and is heading or maybe the plane already landed in Spain so im hoping maybe tuesday or so ill receive the package.

Then i gotta save the dough for the peacemaker and the black obsidian panels,money tight this month so i might have to wait but my WASP NANO RTA is working admirably so even if it doesn't match the look i want i can still huff and puff hehe

Cheers man,thanks again for the pic,awesome that i could see both of them together.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
You all should get yourselves a Zeus X Mesh RTA, especially you Mowgli, all parts including the deck are cross compatible with the Zeus X RTA.

View attachment 885639
But is the deck alone available, not with the entire bottom section?

I might get one to try it but the X with a pair of AVS 3mm claptons (~.18Ω) and a Vapefly Firebolt shoelace is my perfect vape at 58W-63W. The X has the perfect airflow for me with that setup.

EDIT - I like the Advanced Vape Supply coils better but the coils that come with the X RTA are pretty damn good for "included with"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread