ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Oh I'd just love to have a Brunhilde mod. The display screen on the bottom has got to be the greatest idea of all time. The beauty of it doesn't even need to be pointed out, so I will. The better part of 2 bills though.. Way outta my wallets park..

IMG_4265cr.jpg

The Brunhilde SBS mods can still be found. sourcemore has them in-stock for $46.83. That price shows once you are signed into SM.

They also have the kit for $62.07, although it's currently on pre-order.

They are very nice SBS mods. Built tough as a WWII battleship. They will take a 18650, 20700 or 21700 battery.

@Daniel Forsyth customized the look of his, it looks really sharp too!!! Perhaps he might post a photo??? Please??? :greengrin:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    View attachment 1000964

The Brunhilde SBS mods can still be found. Sourcemore has them in-stock for $46.83. That price shows once you are signed into SM.

They also have the kit for $62.07, although it's currently on pre-order.

They are very nice SBS mods. Built tough as a WWII battleship. They will take a 18650, 20700 or 21700 battery.

@Daniel Forsyth customized the look of his, it looks really sharp too!!! Perhaps he might post a photo??? Please??? :greengrin:
    Very Nice setup Mate :thumb:
    Mine is sitting pretty in the cabinet with my spare Brunhilde's!! I've only used it once or twice to try out then I've been stuck on the Good Wood since!
    image.jpg

image.jpg

ethanmile

Dec 2, 2022
    Welcome to ECF it's a pleasure to meet you :thumbs:
    You can most definitely post your awesome pictures of your setups, I can't wait to see them:)
    And it's not a challenge in here!! Some are big and some are small it really doesn't matter at all what you are vaping on, it's all Great!!
    Hi there I am vaping on UWELL CALIBURN A2S, but would like to know from you which one is best in all!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Hi there I am vaping on UWELL CALIBURN A2S, but would like to know from you which one is best in all!
    The best one for me or best for you?
    The best setup for for me would be a nice DNA75C stabwood with a Brunhilde MTL RTA on top image.jpg
    But the best setup for you would be the one that you're most comfortable using :thumb:

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Geekvape L200
    SMOK Big Baby Beast with RBA
    DIY tester - Capastrophe • all Capella: v. custard/butter cream/Fr. vanilla/NY cheesecake/sugar cookie/SS.
    Going for more of a commercial style at 16.5% flavors inc a little sweet. Okay so far.
    20231014_094609~2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread