Plastic BOTTLE Co-op (MOD APPROVED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweazee

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
USA, MO
all 3ml bottles have been bagged in sets of 20. There were 10 extra full set bottles. I have about 24 extra lids, and 10 extra dropper nipples, so hopefully no one is missing anything. If you do find mis matches on the 3ml, let me know so I can ship them to you.

I will be mailing out packages on thursday for Eekaa Chu, Pyrocat, & luckylulu as they only had 3ml bottles.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
What rules changed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are new suppliers rules posted in PIF. They apply to SA's too. I just didn't want everyone to think that I just disappeared. Here it is

Suppliers may participate in any thread with the exception of the PIF thread/DIY PIF thread.

Last edited:

tweazee

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
USA, MO
Ok, here is some bad news on shipping cost:

Priority shipping for 111 qty 3ml bottles came to $5.95. -- If I remove the bottles from 3ml price diff -- shipping breaks even.

Priority shipping for 278 qty 3ml bottles came to $8.20.

So everyone (except the following) will need to PM me and let me know how you all want yours shipped. After I ship it I will send a paypal request for the difference.

Based on qty orders, these users should be fine on shipping
Godzilla
akingsley9000
jimho
heartisan
rimp
tresrottn

ps-- I will PM everyone this notification

Last edited:

Eekaa Chu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Texas USA
all 3ml bottles have been bagged in sets of 20. There were 10 extra full set bottles. I have about 24 extra lids, and 10 extra dropper nipples, so hopefully no one is missing anything. If you do find mis matches on the 3ml, let me know so I can ship them to you.

I will be mailing out packages on thursday for Eekaa Chu, Pyrocat, & luckylulu as they only had 3ml bottles.
Yay! Thanks so much! I got my confirmation message from you today, and I'm so excited. I will post as soon as my bottles arrive. :D

tweazee

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
USA, MO
I have received the rest of the bottles - we were few short on the 60ml, but I will take it out of mine, and contact the SKS supplier.

My aunt worked all the sks bottles last night & this morning ahs has them all seperated into sandwich/quart bags.
I will be getting everyone's order together late tonight and mail them out tomorrow.
I will PM everyone their Del Conf Number so you can start tracking your orders.

Once you have received them, please update this thread. Also let me know if the bottles are damaged, or if you are missing any.

It has been fun getting all the boxes in the mail, and as I was counting out sets of 20, I would occasionally realized I was upto 30, then had to start that bag over. LOL.

Thanks,
Tweazee.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I have received the rest of the bottles - we were few short on the 60ml, but I will take it out of mine, and contact the SKS supplier.

My aunt worked all the sks bottles last night & this morning ahs has them all seperated into sandwich/quart bags.
I will be getting everyone's order together late tonight and mail them out tomorrow.
I will PM everyone their Del Conf Number so you can start tracking your orders.

Once you have received them, please update this thread. Also let me know if the bottles are damaged, or if you are missing any.

It has been fun getting all the boxes in the mail, and as I was counting out sets of 20, I would occasionally realized I was upto 30, then had to start that bag over. LOL.

Thanks,
Tweazee.

I bet that you will be counting bottles in your sleep instead of sheep! lol
Thanks for all of the work you put into this.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
I must have a new mail person.By noon no mail yet. I used to get mail 10 - 11 am.
So I started peeking out the door every 30 mins or so to see if they came.
couldn't really tell that way , so I rigged the box so it would change when they did deliver. I left the door open, and that I could see from the house. Hee Hee, desperate much???? !!!!
But, after all my planning and scemeing(sp) no bottles yet boo hoo!!! I'll start over Monday tho, love the thrill of the hunt!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread