PLEASE HELP US HELP JAPAN! 20% off juice, 10% to Japan, and we'll match it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecondChance

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2010
Moody, Texas
Hey folks. Can we play nice? Please?

Sorry MN, I read the insult to you guys and just had to repond, it was the second thread last night where FSUSA was being unfairly slammed and it ticked me off. I will Try to refrain in the future. :)

P.S. I just got my order today from the last sale, but I will be placing another order for this cause.

Last edited:

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
vaporgal, I just realized that you deleted the offending post, Thanks...but you should probably have deleted mine as well since I quoted the most absurd one. Cuz folks can still read his on my post. I would understand.

Oops - missed your's. :) I wonder if it was a full moon last night?

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Banjo,

I appreciate you letting us know. However, we are unable to respond directly in the General section, so there is nothing we can do about this.

I don't think any of us have much to say about this, apart from one factual thing I would like to correct (and I can see how this person made this error): We do not have a cap on what we are donating. The goal we stated is not hard-and-fast. We will match whatever you donate.

EDIT: One more thing I'd like to correct. We did post this in the Supplier's Forum.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...wards-japan-well-match-freedomsmokeusa-2.html

We, and I, posted this in a lot of places, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, my vaping blog, and others have generously reposted it for us as well. These posts on non-ECF sites also include other information for people to make their own independant donations. We encourage anyone to donate however they are able, whether it's through our sale or not.

In addition, I would like to keep this thread positive and about helping out. If people want to duke it out, they are welcome to do so elsewhere. But let's please keep this thread positive. This bickering does not help the cause.

I would like to request we please refrain from getting into that whole mess on this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread