Status
Not open for further replies.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Look people, we need to get 2058 passed and worry about the rest later. At least if we get 2058 passed, what we have now, stays. I don't know about you, but I can live with being able to purchase V2.5's, P3's, Classics, Radius', Procyons, Kabuki's, the coils and juice we have available for the foreseeable future. It's better than not being able to, right?

Call it the compromise from Hell. Live to vape and fight another day.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
GREAT news, my friends! My beloved P3 Stealth and Kabuki was returned to me today. The thief was arrested for shoplifting at Target, and the arresting officer was the same one who took the report on my P3. When he noticed it in her belongings, he called me. I identified the item, and provided the serial number, which matched. Now, in addition to the shoplifting charge, she is being charged with grand theft as well. Since I was able to provide proof of the serial number and receipts, it was not booked into evidence (thankfully). Needless to say, this made my day!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Look people, we need to get 2058 passed and worry about the rest later. At least if we get 2058 passed, what we have now, stays. I don't know about you, but I can live with being able to purchase V2.5's, P3's, Classics, Radius', Procyons, Kabuki's, the coils and juice we have available for the foreseeable future. It's better than not being able to, right?

Call it the compromise from Hell. Live to vape and fight another day.

I think we'd all be in agreement... :thumb:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Would love to know how this FDA stuff affects ProVape.

9ceb01fe56f125ae8ff75d9382ee5066.jpg

Sent via iPhone

Go a few pages back Willy. I posted a comment penned by Provape. The net of it is they're very concerned it will put them out of business.

Here's another article by a guy I posted from a couple days ago. This guy just gets it: The FDA's Deadly Censorship Of Lifesaving E-Cigarette Information

The more I read, the more I think we may all be moving to the UK: E-cigarette ban lifted by Nottingham hospital trust - BBC News

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Meh. Move to Canada. You'd like it here. Nicer weather, better fish and chips and nicer people!

But how long before the Canadian equivalent of the FDA does something heinous to vaping for you guys and gals?

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
But how long before the Canadian equivalent of the FDA does something heinous to vaping for you guys and gals?

Our situation is worse ... technically, we are not even supposed to have eLiquid with nicotine up here.

Canada customs has been refusing nicotine eLiquid shipments since vaping came out.

I even had a package opened and returned to me that had one 15ml bottle of juice in it. The package was going from Toronto to Sarasota.

It contained a gift that CC then broke and physically ruined ... they tossed it all back in the box, the broken gift and the little bottle of juice and shipped it back to me.

They included a note telling me eLiquid was illegal.

I called CC and the guy actually laughed at me and said ... too bad, then hung up on me.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Our situation is worse ... technically, we are not even supposed to have eLiquid with nicotine up here.

Canada customs has been refusing nicotine eLiquid shipments since vaping came out.

I even had a package opened and returned to me that had one 15ml bottle of juice in it. The package was going from Toronto to Sarasota.

It contained a gift that CC then broke and physically ruined ... they tossed it all back in the box, the broken gift and the little bottle of juice and shipped it back to me.

They included a note telling me eLiquid was illegal.

I called CC and the guy actually laughed at me and said ... too bad, then hung up on me.

So, do all Canadian Vapers have to DIY for liquid? I had no idea it was illegal.

London, here I come!

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
So, do all Canadian Vapers have to DIY for liquid? I had no idea it was illegal.

London, here I come!

No, there's lots of it up here ... we have many big name brands like 5P ... that is the big mystery.

I don't know how they are getting it into Canada.

The only thing I can think of, is they are working with a customs broker who is not declaring it as eLiquid with nicotine.

Health Canada will follow the lead of the FDA to a tee.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
No, there's lots of it up here ... we have many big name brands like 5P ... that is the big mystery.

I don't know how they are getting it into Canada.

The only thing I can think of, is they are working with a customs broker who is not declaring it as eLiquid with nicotine.

Health Canada will follow the lead of the FDA to a tee.

If you tell the masses something is evil, without counterpoint, the banishment of said evil items will be viewed by the many as necessary and good.

Germany did this starting in the 1930s, just with people instead. Let's hope the FDA doesn't hire Vape Police to come in our homes, take our mods and anything vaping related away to mod-camps to destroy the evil devices.

Does anyone here think our non-vaping neighbors give two cents of care or interest in what our government is doing to us? It's more likely, the masses who don't vape, are supportive of the dooming regs. Yes they are.

Last edited:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Oh, right after you. Like little puppy dogs.

ELiquid will be $40/30ml here way before the deeming mess is straightened out in the US though...

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada

Correct. I thought nic was added here, but nope. Declared as 0 nic. Even big distributes will sell you cases of OHW, SB, etc.

Think about how many illegal 180ml bottles of OHW Milk Man are on the shelves in Toronto alone? Crazy.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
If you tell the masses something is evil, without counterpoint, the banishment of said evil items will be viewed by the many as necessary and good.

Germany did this starting in the 1930s, just with people instead. Let's hope the FDA doesn't hire Vape Police to come in our homes, take our mods and anything vaping related away to mod-camps to destroy the evil devices.

Does anyone here think our non-vaping neighbors give two cents of care or interest in what our government is doing to us? It's more likely, the masses who don't vape, are supportive of the dooming regs. Yes they are.
We already have the enforcement agency in place, and they play hardball. BATF...

Last edited:

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Netflix - Ali Wong - me like.

I watched her special the other night. I found her hilarious. And to hear all that potty mouth coming out of a pregnant Asian lass made it all the more so[emoji106]

lizziebith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Austin, TX

ThePaladin

Jedi Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Virginia, USA
This is great news, thanks for sharing! :thumbs:

So what did you do? Have the serial numbers wrote down or something? Don't you have to go into the menu to get them? The cops knew how to do that? Please elaborate...

I have all my firearms listed with the serial numbers wrote down but never figured on doing with my ProVari's.

I have a label printed with the serial number on the inside flap of the box. I do something of that nature with every serialized mod I have (it was a suggestion from my insurance company).

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I have a label printed with the serial number on the inside flap of the box. I do something of that nature with every serialized mod I have (it was a suggestion from my insurance company).

Me too! Plus, I forgot that I have a Note in my iPhone with the serial numbers for all my Provari's

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Reactions: gnees
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread