Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
may be wrong but I think in Canada they will charge you the Canadian total--but when you look at your CC charge it will be less as they convert it to US. That is always the way it works when we are actually there and shopping. You never really know from one day to the next actually "how much" until you see the charge.

At the top of their site ... there are little flag icons for USA or Canada.

I only opened one of my 4 ... the date on it is 06/2014

Reactions: AstroTurf

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
b0a37341b09bf0910df629ec01e4b241.jpg

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
These Kayfuns sure do leak... When you don't read the directions!

Good vape, I just need to figure out better wicking and refilling...
I take out the drip tip, put a small piece of paper towel in the hole where the drip resides. Remove the fill hole screw. Hold my thumb over the air intake hole and slowly fill the kayfun.

I usually squeeze the bottle allowing some liquid to go into the chamber, let the air that is being displaced back into the bottle. You will see the bubbles rise into the bottle. Squeeze some more in and let air back out. Keep doing this till you no longer see air in the 'glass' part. I give it a another bit of liquid after it hits that line.

Keep your thumb over that tiny hole while reinserting the screw.

That has stopped pretty much all of my leaking, filling it that way.

ThePaladin

Jedi Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Virginia, USA
GREAT news, my friends! My beloved P3 Stealth and Kabuki was returned to me today. The thief was arrested for shoplifting at Target, and the arresting officer was the same one who took the report on my P3. When he noticed it in her belongings, he called me. I identified the item, and provided the serial number, which matched. Now, in addition to the shoplifting charge, she is being charged with grand theft as well. Since I was able to provide proof of the serial number and receipts, it was not booked into evidence (thankfully). Needless to say, this made my day!

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
GREAT news, my friends! My beloved P3 Stealth and Kabuki was returned to me today. The thief was arrested for shoplifting at Target, and the arresting officer was the same one who took the report on my P3. When he noticed it in her belongings, he called me. I identified the item, and provided the serial number, which matched. Now, in addition to the shoplifting charge, she is being charged with grand theft as well. Since I was able to provide proof of the serial number and receipts, it was not booked into evidence (thankfully). Needless to say, this made my day!

Such great news Tim! Yes it is! There is some justice in the world!! I hope it was returned to you in good condition!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

:w00t: :thumbs: :banana: :rickroll:
3PEFVdV.gif
:rickroll: :banana: :thumbs: :w00t:

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA

That is really GREAT NEWS! Good for you!! I love Karma!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
That is some crazy good luck! Reading this really made me smile, congrats on your reunion with your gear:thumbs:

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA

That is awesome! Congrats!

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA

This is such a beautiful story. :w00t:

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
This is great news, thanks for sharing! :thumbs:

So what did you do? Have the serial numbers wrote down or something? Don't you have to go into the menu to get them? The cops knew how to do that? Please elaborate...

I have all my firearms listed with the serial numbers wrote down but never figured on doing with my ProVari's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread