Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Here's a scary random thought.....

I am not a big YouTube guy, but while trying to find a good KFL+ wicking video last night, I realized that most of the videos I have watched in the past were posted by vape businesses. If the entire FDA fiasco stays static, most of these type of videos would likely go away... if there aren't ultimately banned anyways.

So people trying to quit smoking will get frustrated with vaping as they don't know how to use their new gear and go back to the butts and I continue to turn every new tank I get into a leaky, gurgling mess. Holy crap..... will I will be forced to actually read product manuals?!?! Noooooooooo!!!!! :shock:

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I have a label printed with the serial number on the inside flap of the box. I do something of that nature with every serialized mod I have (it was a suggestion from my insurance company).
Thanks for answering! :thumbs:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Here's a scary random thought.....

I am not a big YouTube guy, but while trying to find a good KFL+ wicking video last night, I realized that most of the videos I have watched in the past were posted by vape businesses. If the entire FDA fiasco stays static, most of these type of videos would likely go away... if there aren't ultimately banned anyways.

So people trying to quit smoking will get frustrated with vaping as they don't know how to use their new gear and go back to the butts and I continue to turn every new tank I get into a leaky, gurgling mess. Holy crap..... will I will be forced to actually read product manuals?!?! Noooooooooo!!!!! :shock:
Forums have the potential to disappear as well. The servers are funded by advertising dollars. I like to take notes and save business cards from vendors. All of my DIY is done with an old school calculator and a note book and pencil. I like paper, it doesn't just go away...

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Reddit's not going anywhere.

Or it'll end up on FB, if need be.

And if FB goes away... somewhere else.

People will communicate and take care of each other.

Not everything in the world is beholden to the almighty dollar.

They just want you to think it is.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Reddit's not going anywhere.

Or it'll end up on FB, if need be.

And if FB goes away... somewhere else.

People will communicate and take care of each other.

Not everything in the world is beholden to the almighty dollar.

They just want you to think it is.
:thumbs:

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Forums will not disappear unless the gummint "Deems" them illegal too. There will always be people willing to step up to the plate and self-fund the servers if the advertising money goes away (myself included) or as a community, we decide to fund them together by donation (like ECF if needs be). They will not silence this bunch I'm thinkin...:censored::censored:

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
@DPLongo22

We have rocks and trees and trees and rocks and rocks and trees and trees and rocks and rocks and trees and trees and rocks and rocks and trees...and water.

LOLOLOLOL!!! I actually thought that very thought, as I was reading through the comments last night.

:lol:

lizziebith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Austin, TX
Is that the Rose Gold Kabuki?

Confused, Jim
It is -- I didn't know whether to post it in the Kabuki thread or the custom Radius thread, since the pic involved both...so here it is in the "all things..." thread! :D

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
It is -- I didn't know whether to post it in the Kabuki thread or the custom Radius thread, since the pic involved both...so here it is in the "all things..." thread! :D

Thumbs uP!!!

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Vapeapocalyps Mail

729ff24ff11fd70523bf14f09fb254ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Did you save some for the rest of us to order?! :)
Exactly. Rod will be buying our Kabukis and Nautilus tanks for pennies on the dollar once we figure out he owns the global supply on Nauti coils. Sneaky. Well played, but sneaky.

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
Vapeapocalyps Mail

729ff24ff11fd70523bf14f09fb254ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I pull mine out of the boxes and throw the same seli ery in a zip loc. Easier to squish a wee bit fir storage. And if you have a wonky bunch at least its contained.

- Overthinking coil supply anon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread