Prodigy Is Now in Your Hand or Shipping Info Recieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
How are they being shipped this evening???

Steve ... Starts by packing the orders ... Once packed, he prints shipping labels on the Zebra Label Printer .... He then moves on and puts the PO Plastic Bins in his car filled with orders ready to go ... He slowly enters the PO Parking Lot, and while no one is looking drops them in the outgoing oversized mail slot ... the end :D

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Steve ... Starts by packing the orders ... Once packed, he prints shipping labels on the Zebra Label Printer .... He then moves on and puts the PO Plastic Bins in his car filled with orders ready to go ... He slowly enters the PO Parking Lot, and while no one is looking drops them in the outgoing oversized mail slot ... the end :D

Unless they have a very late mail pick up from that TN box, they are going out tomorrow. Which is much better than Wednesday or Thursday!:) Hopefully they will be here by Saturday before I leave to go out of town.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Unless they have a very late mail pick up from that TN box, they are going out tomorrow. Which is much better than Wednesday or Thursday!:) Hopefully they will be here by Saturday before I leave to go out of town.

Shipping determined by us means out of our hands. Dropped off morning, noon, or midnight ... Shipped means the PO has :)

rinkusu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
Seattle, Washington
Juicy Liquid sells them...

That's where I get my 801 carts.

FYI: these cartridges from Juicy Liquid (and e-smokeytreats for that matter) have the 'rubbery' (i.e., very pliable) mouth pieces. I have found that for 801s, the hard plastic tips are best- hard plastic mouth pieces do not droop when you are going hands free.

I have not been able to find hard plastic mouth pieces yet. Anyone know where I can get them?

TDM

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
FYI: these cartridges from Juicy Liquid (and e-smokeytreats for that matter) have the 'rubbery' (i.e., very pliable) mouth pieces. I have found that for 801s, the hard plastic tips are best- hard plastic mouth pieces do not droop when you are going hands free.

I have not been able to find hard plastic mouth pieces yet. Anyone know where I can get them?

bestecig.com .70 a box

Twigg07

May 25, 2009
ahhm whats the word my anxiety went to jelousy in like 3.7 seconds how bout a good solid review and some hardcore photos dont leave it all up to steve he needs rest so he can ship out all the balck ones

I get it we get ours last just cuz were black

lol funny haha no racism just some corny humor

i guess there no need for the apoligy jessie jackson and al shaprton pass herb filled dutchs not vaporizers

sorry again just some political sattire if bill maher can do so can I

combovan

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
florida USA
Got my tan one yesterday and this thing is awesome...nice, thick, consistant vapor....great throat hit compared to the regular ecig batts, and is very natual feeling in your hand.

Wow, is all I can say...

got my shipping notice .. i cant wait to have it in hand ...
lol not to be a jerk but man would i love to see custom signature maybe with graphics and this slogan ...
"my prodigy kicked your janty sticks ..." :p
hate to down on other suppliers though trying to make good products but i think steve has put his own money and hard work into the prodigy much more soo then i think other suppliers have and i know it will show with his product.

Cancer

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
Leave the Janty Stick alone:)It is different than the Prodiy. Janty and the Stick really saved my MOM's life and has helped alot of tech phobic analogsmokers quit. If drawing a comparison, Make the sig with a GG,SD or a Zimoshi as size and shape wise it would be consistent. I know Steve understands, that different devices have their niche. I respected him the other night when the GG people posted stuff in this forum. He really handled it with intellect and class:thumbs::thumbs:

combovan

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
florida USA
Leave the Janty Stick alone:)It is different than the Prodiy. Janty and the Stick really saved my MOM's life and has helped alot of tech phobic analogsmokers quit. If drawing a comparison, Make the sig with a GG,SD or a Zimoshi as size and shape wise it would be consistent. I know Steve understands, that different devices have their niche. I respected him the other night when the GG people posted stuff in this forum. He really handled it with intellect and class:thumbs::thumbs:

ya i know im being a bit harsh i suppose ...what can i say im a sucker for crappy slogans. it was meant more as a joke not as a bash.
I dont have anything against the janty sticks concept either in fact its a very nice concept i just personally think it could of been instituted better with a lil additional work
but as everything with e-cigs we are all learning as we go
besides this is no place to discuss the janty stick anyhow :p

Cancer

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
There were 4 tan ones i believe, so i know of just 2 out in the WILD. I am screwed because of the pass-thru thing. I am leaving for a camping trip, and it looks like im gonna get smokes, because i cannot go 4 days on 2 vk batteries and 1 901 :(.I would have gotten some other batteries, yet i thought the Prodigy was shipping Monday:(. No biggie, it will be a test to see how many i actually smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread