St Cloud, MN
  • Deleted by Lightgeoduck

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
It's all according to how you vape. If you like error messages and heft go to provari, if you want it to automatically step down like the vape police lava tube, if you want to run dual coils at 4.5...Buzz Pro/Infinity. I might get a lava tube...if they offer one in some other colors soon.

nomocig4me

Nov 11, 2011
kentucky
Well i had a Provari till someone Stole it i couldnt afford to replace it at the time so i just used a vv box mod which worked fine but once you get use to a tube mod it is hard to do without it Anyway i ended up buying a lavatube and i Love it works as good as my provari did ...not hardly as Fancy and minus a few features which the atty check i do miss but other than that im not missing my Provari that bad. But i will say i will get another Provari when funds are right.OH and Volcano changed the Warranty you can use any 510 native atty,carto,so on it without voiding warranty and any batteries suitable spec's also from what i read and heard in the forum.

Last edited:

Arcticchill360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
Unityville, PA
you know what after seeing the website..... and seeing the major price difference i think i may have changed my mind... for the whole kit with the black provari it would cost 260 bux abd the whole kit for the lavatube it will be 100....... i know i said cost wasnt an issue but dang!!!! just the extender cap for the provari was 25 bux and you get the whole kit with the lava tube for 30.......... its a no brainer!!

XKingXGregX

Moved On
Mar 19, 2011
hartford, ct
it isnt a no brainer though, provari goes to 6 volts, lava tube 4.2...provaris better theres a reason it costs more because you get what you pay for....i paid like 175 shipped, regular stainless color....i didnt get the extention cap/battery even though i should have, extention cap is worth it cheaper in the long run just to get the higher mah batteries and extention because if u buy that afterwards your going to be left with your first set of batteries your not going to want to use anymore once you have the extention cap.....if u wanna go with the lava tank go ahead 4.2 peak is a joke for a vv

sharpi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Indiana
you know what after seeing the website..... and seeing the major price difference i think i may have changed my mind... for the whole kit with the black provari it would cost 260 bux abd the whole kit for the lavatube it will be 100....... i know i said cost wasnt an issue but dang!!!! just the extender cap for the provari was 25 bux and you get the whole kit with the lava tube for 30.......... its a no brainer!!

24 hours ago my plan was to buy the Provari for $260. The more I read/heard about the lavatube made me change my mind and as of right now my lavatube is on the way via FedEx 2 day (free) ended up costing $103 for the kit plus a spare batter with coupon code. volcanoAFFC10 To me it seems like same function for $157 less out of my pocket. Same warranty as well. Might be a poor mans Provari...but I'm not a rich girl. ;-) Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread