provari ...... or .....lavatube

Status
Not open for further replies.

KY.Hick

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Louisville,KY.
My buddy has both, LT, and Provari. I bought a Provari. Why? because I felt like it will survive my toolbag, and my outdoor lifestyle better. I tried both of them did not notice any vaping difference, but the Provari just felt like it could take a beating better. If yah work in a office and have no hobbies that might beat the crap out of some thing buy a LT, it did not seem like a really really really cheap mod. But if yah make your living with a tool belt, and live like a crazy man. Go Provari! Both vaped the same, so if yah live a normal life and don't have the funds go LT. My LT likes- extra buttons for function control. My Provari likes- sturdy build. If Provari had the button control of the LT I would not have even debated on which one to buy

Last edited:

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
I don't own a Provari but do own a LT and I view the topic as I do when the topic of my Galaxy S (not S2 nor Apple 4G or 4Gs) comes up in discussion: The LT may not be build quality wise or functionality as solid as the Provari BUT it does what it's suppose to do at least well enough for me to be satisfied until something more "ground breaking" comes onto the market.

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Provari.
The build quality of the Lavatube is just so inferior to that of the Provari. I've dropped my provari, with an atomizer on it, from probably 5' onto concrete, and it didn't leave a single dent or scratch. Dropped my lavatube onto concrete, and it bent the atomizer connection, damaged the battery, and even cracked the magnetic spacer I had on it.

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
There are some things I like about the Lava Tube; lightweight, nice navigation of voltage and price. The Provari is kind of the luxury vehicle in it's class! The Lava Tube is for someone that appreciates the user friendly controls and value! The Provari is for someone that wants the best and can afford to pay for it. Both will get you from point a to point b, just depends on your budget and what appeals to your basic needs and desires!

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Do I need to Katy roll this thread? :evil:

47efe9fc-daa6-cb90.jpg

47efe9fc-dab5-a949.jpg

47efe9fc-dade-7618.jpg

Because I will! :laugh:

Status