provari ...... or .....lavatube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muramasa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
if you have the cash then go for a provari. If not then a lavatube would be a choice. But i dont have and never used a lavatube before. so i cant comment on that. However the provari is a very good vv mod IMHO.

yup. some pages back i also said the same thing haha!~
if $$ is NOT an issue, provari.
if $$ IS an issue lavatube.

i have both though. provari at home (too precious to be scratched hehe.)
lavatube with me all time. (cheap and thus able to take knock and works.)

theWayISshut

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2011
Peel Region, CA
I already have 2 Provari, so my next purchase is the new Craftsman 19v cordless impact gun...only $99. :)

Lol. My wife just bought me a hair trimming kit. At slightly more than $100, it's top-of-the-line kit complete with lots of trimming options. It's WAHL, made in the USA.

Chris

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
How about this puppy?

47efe9fc-cdf8-ae8b.jpg

47efe9fc-ce06-3951.jpg

47efe9fc-ce10-8d0b.jpg

47efe9fc-ce20-76e0.jpg

47efe9fc-ce2e-e2a4.jpg

Couldn't resist the last pic. ;)

theWayISshut

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2011
Peel Region, CA
How about this puppy?

47efe9fc-cdf8-ae8b.jpg

Amazing that we're back to appreciating things like these we stopped appreciating years ago. I've always loved shiny pens for gifts when I was little. Even flashlights no longer fascinated me when I became older. But we're back to even spend more than a hundred bucks to own one.

Last edited:

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
I doubt the Provari would compete at price because the Lavatube is probably being manufactured at the same rate and style as the eGo. Provape would probably have to send production to China and cut corners with cheaper components to even come close. The Lavatube definitely belongs in this world like the eGo does and will be just as popular.

I understand Provari production is already and has always been in China. I hear they use Chinese parts and Only assemble the units in the USA. This is going around all over the net and I've heard this said by people who don't muck about. if this is not the case, I'd really like to know.

I'd like to know the name of each Provari part and where it was manufactured at.

I'd like to know the same for the LavaTube.

Knowing this will help shed light and understanding when comparing the two. Without knowing these details comparing the two becomes comparing as much as two unknowns, comparing two generic units, which is after all what they both really are until a brand goes on.

rwguessjr

May 24, 2011
baton rouge
i just got my lavatube dont have provari but im very happy with the quality of it and it is easy to adjust and performs exaclty as advertised. and costs dramatically less... just using clearomizers till my stone tank comes from gotvapes. so far worth every penny, now if i was a rich man maybe i would spend the money just because i can.. but even so.. lavatube ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread