ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
View attachment 739309

They're baaaack…from Doctor Bill! All new guts, screens and buttons :wub:. The one in the left is the one I bought for $5 I posted about a week ago. The one on the right has been my daily mod for about 3 years now. I feel like I have two new ones :).

No offense to any of you who now prefer vaping with a Jac…but my Jac cannot replace my minis for me. While I find the two devices give me a very similar vape I so prefer the round shape and the elegance of the Provaris. The Jac is definitely a close second.

The only thing I like better on the Jac is pushing the button 5 times to shut it off vs 10.
I like the JAC because it does temp control. It's kind of an apples and oranges comparison for me. I like my Provis though. Still have 'em.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Is this it?

dna-75w-mod-device-only.jpg

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

Not that I need to buy anything these days, but I'll have to check it out. I have enough Provari's to last a loooooong time. And I still love the Kabuki, I think I have 5 of them and not a one is 510. They are all P3 threaded.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Not that I need to buy anything these days, but I'll have to check it out. I have enough Provari's to last a loooooong time. And I still love the Kabuki, I think I have 5 of them and not a one is 510. They are all P3 threaded.
Well, I see no reason for you to change unless you just like to play around with new stuff. The JAC would be a good choice if the latter. :)

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Well, I see no reason for you to change unless you just like to play around with new stuff. The JAC would be a good choice if the latter. :)

And I just don't have any need to play around with anything at this time. What I have works as great as I could hope for. I stockpiled coils. All I have to buy is juice, so I'm in a good place vapewise.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I just woke up from a nap. I dreamed Provari was open again/still. They had lots of neat new stuff.

I don't remember the rest of it; but the last thing I saw, right before I woke up, was a tube mod that was clear that you could see the battery inside.

Beautiful dream. :)

KAS

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
And I just don't have any need to play around with anything at this time. What I have works as great as I could hope for. I stockpiled coils. All I have to buy is juice, so I'm in a good place vapewise.
Sounds like you ort to stay put. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
What flaves are you vaping these days?

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Sounds like you ort to stay put. :)

Yes, I ort to!

What flaves are you vaping these days?

I just alternate between spearmint and a tobacco menthol I have to mix 50/50 myself since my vape shop had never officially made that as a sale item before they were frozen in the flavors they did sell. I haven't bought any HHV in a long time.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yes, I ort to!

I just alternate between spearmint and a tobacco menthol I have to mix 50/50 myself since my vape shop had never officially made that as a sale item before they were frozen in the flavors they did sell. I haven't bought any HHV in a long time.
You always did like that minty stuff. :)

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
I like the JAC because it does temp control. It's kind of an apples and oranges comparison for me. I like my Provis though. Still have 'em.
I sort of worried about the temps when the subject first csme up but then…if I remember correctly…I read that 400 was the cut-off past which we shouldn't vape and that since I never go above 3.5V I'm well below that. I hope that's still correct.

Our tastes in juice are similar. I only vape a mild menthol/koolada juice with 50/50.

I'm curious about your tobacco menthol recipe. Care to share?

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
You always did like that minty stuff. :)

Yes, my tastes are actually pretty simple. But then I smoked the same brand of cancer sticks for many years.

I sort of worried about the temps when the subject first csme up but then…if I remember correctly…I read that 400 was the cut-off past which we shouldn't vape and that since I never go above 3.5V I'm well below that. I hope that's still correct.

Our tastes in juice are similar. I only vape a mild menthol/koolada juice with 50/50.

I'm curious about your tobacco menthol recipe. Care to share?

My vape shop has their own lab. They have a favor called Smooth, which is sort of like Marlboro with a hint of menthol. I liked it but wanted more menthol, so I started buying both the Smooth and Menthol and mixing them 50/50. It keeps me happy!

Users who are viewing this thread