PureSmoker ... is ... MOVING !!!! (small biography within as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
I can't say how happy I am that you guys are taking such a big step in your venture.

You've done an amazing job endearing yourself to your customers, and I just know things will be even better for you in TN.

All the best with your move. I won't stop sending my friends and family your direction!

Change is in the air here on ECF! It looks like I'll be moving from Texas to Washington D.C. before the end of the year.

Thanks D ... really appreciate that!

Moving from the South the the East! Why the move if you don't mind me asking?

Kissysmom

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2008
Just north of Portland, OR
When you headed there kissy?

Probably by July. Boyfriend pulls out day after tomorrow.

I have a pre-med student and a computer-engineering major student that are costing me mucho buckos right now so I'm staying put for a few more months to save some extra cash for their expenses before I hit the road.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Probably by July. Boyfriend pulls out day after tomorrow.

I have a pre-med student and a computer-engineering major student that are costing me mucho buckos right now so I'm staying put for a few more months to save some extra cash for their expenses before I hit the road.

Oi Vey! VERY smart Idea! Will the cost of living go down for you on the move?

cbrniner

Feb 24, 2009
Vegas
Wow , Tennessee ... wahoo .. no state tax for you guys ... I actually lived in Jackson which is 2 hours west of Nash ....im in Vegas now ...another no state tax , wait I think Tenn and NV are the only ones left .... Well Good luck in your Move ...We should see all the country stars on CMT using there PS personal vaporizer's now ..LOL

Todd in Vegas

lee929

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Charlotte, NC
HAha..he does complain about the long hours sometimes but he says he has more freedom now since he stopped "working for the man" lol

He used to just specialize in import cars but expanded to German cars as well. Wheels, tint, audio, turbo kits, superchargers and everything in between

Thanks Lee!

Cars is another passion of mine!!!! What type of performance shop (specialty wise) ???

And you're right, hard work and dedication pays off ... its just those long hours will soon pass, however, they just get longer and longer. Pulling out your hair, showless and shaveless days ... Got to love them! :D

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
Thanks D ... really appreciate that!

Moving from the South the the East! Why the move if you don't mind me asking?

My fiance is looking for Museum and National Archive jobs in the D.C. area. She has a M.A. in Art History from the University of South Carolina, so she's got the upperhand on a lot of museum positions.

We both work in Museums, and this is one part of the country where that industry is not suffering. If I have any problems finding a museum job, D.C. is a good place to work in social services. I've been working with Child Protective Services, childrens' shelters, and CASA groups for over a decade, so there's always something for me in that industry.

I've got friends out there, and, while we're looking at starting a new life together there, it always helps to have some support close.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Congrats! It's nice to see that some businesses are prospering during our economic downturn. You guys deserve it! Best of luck. :)

Thanks BlackTA! I'm a HUGE TA fan BTW :D Had an SOM myself :cool:

Wow , Tennessee ... wahoo .. no state tax for you guys ... I actually lived in Jackson which is 2 hours west of Nash ....im in Vegas now ...another no state tax , wait I think Tenn and NV are the only ones left .... Well Good luck in your Move ...We should see all the country stars on CMT using there PS personal vaporizer's now ..LOL

Todd in Vegas

Thanks Todd! Tennessee does however have sales tax! They just don't have State Income Tax :) and every other State/City/etc... tax that us californians do .... grrrr ... CA's debt is horrible!

Steve and Company--what a great all All American story to read about!!! Glad for your success and to here how you took something little and made it grow huge--Wishing you and all concered all the best and for a smooth and happy transition!!! Sun

Thanks Sun ... Really appreciate that brother!

HAha..he does complain about the long hours sometimes but he says he has more freedom now since he stopped "working for the man" lol

He used to just specialize in import cars but expanded to German cars as well. Wheels, tint, audio, turbo kits, superchargers and everything in between

Awww... very very nice. I have been both a fan of NA and FI cars :)

Alright, back to the grind to pump more out! Check back in later!

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
My fiance is looking for Museum and National Archive jobs in the D.C. area. She has a M.A. in Art History from the University of South Carolina, so she's got the upperhand on a lot of museum positions.

We both work in Museums, and this is one part of the country where that industry is not suffering. If I have any problems finding a museum job, D.C. is a good place to work in social services. I've been working with Child Protective Services, childrens' shelters, and CASA groups for over a decade, so there's always something for me in that industry.

I've got friends out there, and, while we're looking at starting a new life together there, it always helps to have some support close.

Very interesting D ... I wish both you and your fiance the best of luck on the move! Definitely gonna be a climate change, that's forsure :) Happy to see you have a background in Child Protective Services :thumb: Keeping our children safe!

Great story, and good for you guys. I wish you guys all the luck in the world.

And I'm going to have to remember the two new words I learned today: 'furbabies' and 'barkday'. :lol:

Thanks Cuando!

haha ... my license plate holder has "Love my 4 Furbabies" with their names underneath! And barkday, I just leared a few days ago reading a nother persons blog!!! I love it!

Mrs. CaSH

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
Thanks everyone for the kind words! (Just thought I'd pop in and say howdy to everyone since Steve is the one who is always on these forums). We're really excited about the move and the new opportunities that it will allow us! We look forward to continually serving each of you with your e-cig needs!

~Joanna (the woman behind Puresmoker) ;-)

corpclegg

Feb 25, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Congrats Steve! I hope the move comes smoothly. I know with my numerous moves it has taken about a year or so to settle in. I'm here in Charlotte, NC now. If you all need any help with web/graphic design or anything like that, I'm more than willing to help. I'm about to graduate college... and with the economy the way it is, I'm pessimistic about finding a job. If you need any help out there in Nashville, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread