PURESMOKER STOCK STATUS UPDATES (Updated Daily)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
LOL ...

They are slowly coming in until we get them dumped in likely Middle of next week. Should be caught up on preorders sometime next week, and all backordered Protege's should also be shipping sometime early next week.

I would say tomorrow, but we are planning on 4" of snow Tomorrow -- Which means everything in TN comes to a grinding hault.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
LOL ...

They are slowly coming in until we get them dumped in likely Middle of next week. Should be caught up on preorders sometime next week, and all backordered Protege's should also be shipping sometime early next week.

I would say tomorrow, but we are planning on 4" of snow Tomorrow -- Which means everything in TN comes to a grinding hault.

No worries Steve, It's that Angus' incessant praise of the V2 has got me really craving one.......

rfw2003

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Yantis, Texas
www.4x4mayhem.com
LOL ...

Just don't go out playing in the Ice again with your Jeep Steve we all know what happened last time :p

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Just don't go out playing in the Ice again with your Jeep Steve we all know what happened last time :p

haha .... I am staying under house arrest .... No fun driving for Steve today :(

Casey - Cash

Do you know when you will have any more of the Blank/Refillable Atomz Carts
in Stock? Gave me yellow triangle when adding to cart.

We are already out ?!?!?! o my!!! More should be in within just a couple weeks ... Can add an addendum to my last shipment to get more!

Thanks for the update.

Finally got around to trying the blueberry juice. I can see why it's Steve's favorite!

Yuppers!!! B-Berry = Steve is a Happy Guy :)

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Awww, 'cmon! It's not even sticking? You're only expecting 4"? Up here near Boston, we call that a dusting! Doesn't that Jeep have 4 wheel drive?

:D

For happy fun time, watch people drive in Vegas just after it rains. Couple years ago we got snow... I grabbed some popcorn and pulled up a seat at the window and watched total chaos ensue :evil:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Casey - Cash

Do you know when you will have any more of the Blank/Refillable Atomz Carts
in Stock? Gave me yellow triangle when adding to cart.

We are already out ?!?!?! o my!!! More should be in within just a couple weeks ... Can add an addendum to my last shipment to get more!

Yup all out. My sister was just about to order some to go with the kit her husband won. She was having trouble adding them to the cart so I went and took a look at the page. You have the text that says :

Sorry, the following item is currently out of stock: "Blank/Refillable Atomz"

set to black text on a black background ;)

Good to see you'll have more in soon though.

and lol @ all the snow stories again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread