rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Good morning, mixaroos. I will mix a couple today at some point. I am in the process of another reorganization of flavorings. I got another 3 tier cart to use as I gave my other two away when I moved.

I found two more ADV mixes that I love. I am so glad that Charlie Noble releases the recipe when a juice is discontinued.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Are you using your regular base?
    One of them is and one is not. I want to use them up because I change my base at times. I steep everything so it really doesn't matter.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Anyone know of any Bull City coupons? First time customer.
    VU6 or ECF6 is good for 6% off. If you are a supporting member at VU you can pm Roundhouse for a 11% off code that you can use indefinitely.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    VU6 or ECF6 is good for 6% off. If you are a supporting member at VU you can pm Roundhouse for a 11% off code that you can use indefinitely.
    Thank you! Saved me $1.39. Beats the heck out of paying $1.39 more, right? Us cheap misers will take anything.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    So I'll start with three flavors. Choco Chip-tobacco, Banana Creme Pie-tobacco, and Caramel Apple Tobacco. Unless my initial mixes taste like total bat poo I will play around with ratios and strengths. The choco chip and banana creme pie recipes came off ECF. Forget which threads.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So I'll start with three flavors. Choco Chip-Tobacco, Banana Creme Pie-Tobacco, and Caramel Apple Tobacco. Unless my initial mixes taste like total bat poo I will play around with ratios and strengths. The choco chip and banana creme pie recipes came off ECF. Forget which threads.
    Well any recipe that isn't totally bat poo can be tweaked to your taste:)

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    You got this on the run. Good luck with your recipes:)
    Of course one is always hopeful the recipes turn out. Why else would we do this? But I'm also realistic. I don't expect any smashing success out of the starting blocks. In other words, I'm not setting myself up for disappointment.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I worked with color concentrates for plastic back in the 80's. The process of making these concentrates were pretty much the same as making e-liquid. Dealing with a base, some UV stabilizers, and pigments. Anyhow, if we made a batch of concentrate and it turned out the color was off-standard we could reprocess it by adding pigments to bring it back to standard. In other words, we just reworked the initial batch. I'm thinking the same could be done with e-liquid. But there is a steeping issue involved with liquid.

Users who are viewing this thread