Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Apparently bumbleberry is from a bumbleberry pie, a Canadian dish, that is generally a mixed berry pie with things like blueberries or raspberries, and frequently includes apple and rhubarb. Sounds good.
    It just might be, I'll have a do a sft on it

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I loaded two empty tanks with the pb granola bar and cranberry oatmeal cookie. I’m having a hard time tasting the cookie recipe but do like the granola bar.
    I have to get back to that one myself. I put it up for more steeping.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    1F7A276F-DB49-4054-B32C-072624EF1C5A.jpeg
    I loaded two empty tanks with the pb granola bar and cranberry oatmeal cookie. I’m having a hard time tasting the cookie recipe but do like the granola bar.
    This one? Something about pb and granola, yum! I want to make a different version next

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2013
    MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
    Just struck me funny that I’ll be different than most folks waiting for the weekend to do stuff.On weekends I have too many people around.Weekdays are my good times when they are gone.....LOL

I am so looking forward to those days (t-minus 4 yrs and counting if I'm lucky). I have a hard time finding time to mix between all the other stuff that needs to be done.

I'm going to mix tomorrow as we're going on vac the end of next week and I'll need a stash to carry me through and into the following week(s). That's going to be tough between cleaning the house, shopping, doing laundry and preparing for our vac. I still have to decide what to mix, that's the biggest challenge with so many options. If I have time, I'd like to try a few new ones along with those I know I like.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    HOLY CRUD! Thank God I am not mixing. Jesus. Did yoga, then like 11 online out of my 30 online credits in about two hours. Most of it was reactivating my site, where I do them (they do ALL they can to make it easy, they print you the test questions ahead of time.

The Arizona Board of behavioral health one took a BIT longer. They always freak me out like I'm like ARGH I forgot to change my work address within 30 days I am violating Statute AR Z r4r.13. Or something. Anyway I always have to interrupt my test to do ADDRESS changes. (Censored.)

Also in AZ clergy, you can forget the "silent child abuse rule." AZ got rid of it. Good for them I say (kinda.) So that test is always agony and I think I will get disbarred. They are such... Pedants, too.

Then I had to sign up for all my courses and like, I decided to have a little fun with non mandatory ones like ethics and well, multiculturalism.

I signed up for the teen vaping one. I answered l like "society." I passed.

I just passed a 4 credit "Bipolar and substance abuse one without EVEN looking at the material. I mean, I could have written it (better.)

Thank God I don't get my NEW thyroid med until like, MONDAY. I gotta email my doc about my appointment because frankly, if I don't like it he said he would prescribe my meds if my T4 is not "too high." Bottom line if it causes me life rot, well, I will do that. My T-4 is actually LOW.

Which is why I am (hmph) willing to consider this change, at this time, in my life. If I hate it, though, I am going back to My Thing or at least supplementing and if it's bad, telling my PCP to go F herself. I mean, I've been doing this forever. I am kind of concerned about the low T4 though, that is actually the thing I NEED.

Oh well. It's just I have heard for "special snowflakes like me" that Synthroid is FINE if you just add like 15-30 micrograms which is NOTHING to the dang Synthroid.

I hate licensure time, I just took some valium to calm the hell down, I wish I were a long term planner, etc. I am not.

I just look upon it as my weekend of death. I hope I get to Walmart tomorrow....

Anna

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017

Pu:censored:y.

TO BE FAIR I AM HORRIBLY JACKED!!!! I need to call the husband OMG credentialing weekends are the worst.

Since I am a peaceful, non violent social worker I will NOT say that I would like to potato gun, at the very least, EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THAT BOARD.

Sweet potatoes .They're harder at least UNCOOKED.

Anna

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    And I bet it tastes like fat man'sass. :)

About your comment above, on the 30 flavoring recipe - Now that I've finished giggling way too long at it...I'm wondering something. Would you be the guinea pig to find out if it actually does, or not? :D

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    He knows... I'm not saying for the right price, however.

OMG I am considerably calmer now. I talked to the husband, while eating. That always does the trick. Eating. Plus, like um, you know talking to people you love.

I mentioned husband number 3 he did something annoying I forget what. Oh, right, he was talking insurance. I hate insurance. Apparently the stuff "up here with me" is worth 40K.

I was like "I* am worth far more than 40K thank you very much!!!" He was like, "No but you have life insurance, for that kind of thing."

I pointed out that *I* was not the recipient of said life insurance, so it was worthless to me frankly. LOL.

He was like "Yup better hope it doesn't burn!" I told him he had no life insurance and mentioned husband number three and he totally trumped me by saying, "Oh Gosh honey I would totally want only the best for you to be loved and cared for no matter what but especially if I was dead."

But then I was like, "You could buy some damn health insurance you know then I wouldn't have to be whoring myself out like, during my grief period."

So yeah much calmer.

I love that trading insults game... Until a nerve get smashed a bit too hard. But, that's kind of also the whole POINT.

Bed SOON. OMG am I BEAT.

Anna

Reactions: Fidola13

Users who are viewing this thread