Random DIY mixing and More

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I've worked up a list of 11 flavors so far. My approach is fairly simple. I have to have tobacco in my vapes. Again, I prefer NETS but that's for down the road. For now I'll have to deal with the bottled stuff. But I like the tobacco to be livened up a bit.. By themselves, the tobacco is very tasty but they don't make for ADVs for me. They have more durability if there are flavors added. Instead of spiking the tobacco with random flavors, I am making bakery recipes I know I like. For example, chocolate chip cookies and banana creme pie. On their own, I don't like any bakery vapes. But in some combination with tobacco it adds to the flavor. So we'll see how this strategy works.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yeah, several makers have done the same. Being as "popcorn lung" has only ever shown up in a few who worked in the plant 40 hours a week, it's never been much of a concern to me.
It's like these ambulance chasers we see on TV lately going after Monsanto's Roundup for causing cancer. Probably if you take a daily bath in the stuff but for weekend warriors like most of us the risk is somewhere between none and not at all.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
ARGH. I forgot my AFTERNOON meds, too. This puts me a bit severely behind. Oh well, it's not like I should go to the board of behavioral health website with a brain like this, I'd like get things wrong.

Also, they are the licensing agency I HATE THE MOST IN THE VERY WIDE WORLD. I am not kidding, if I could dematerialize ONE thing it would be that agency.

Glad I am not mixing today, I think I would poison myself by accident. I'm not built to WORK this hard anymore :( I did ask my freaking supervisor to point me to the behavioral health person who can teach me how to shorten my notes I think that was smart.
Anna

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
ARGH. I forgot my AFTERNOON meds, too. This puts me a bit severely behind. Oh well, it's not like I should go to the board of behavioral health website with a brain like this, I'd like get things wrong.

Also, they are the licensing agency I HATE THE MOST IN THE VERY WIDE WORLD. I am not kidding, if I could dematerialize ONE thing it would be that agency.

Glad I am not mixing today, I think I would poison myself by accident. I'm not built to WORK this hard anymore :( I did ask my freaking supervisor to point me to the behavioral health person who can teach me how to shorten my notes I think that was smart.
Anna
We don't mind if you forget to take your meds but would you remind us that you forgot so we could take ours? :)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I've worked up a list of 11 flavors so far. My approach is fairly simple. I have to have tobacco in my vapes. Again, I prefer NETS but that's for down the road. For now I'll have to deal with the bottled stuff. But I like the tobacco to be livened up a bit.. By themselves, the tobacco is very tasty but they don't make for ADVs for me. They have more durability if there are flavors added.

A bit of a vanilla works well with tobaccos, or maybe a touch of bourbon.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got these
    Blueberry Extra (TPA) - 30ml
    1 $1.00 USD $1.00 USD
    Bumbleberry (WF) - 30ml

1 $1.00 USD $1.00 USD
    Huckleberry (TPA) - 30ml

1 $1.00 USD $1.00 USD
    Strawberry (FLV) - 30ml

1 $2.00 USD $2.00 USD
    Strawberry (INW) - 30ml

1 $1.00 USD $1.00 USD
    Yumberry (FW) - 30ml

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Yeah, I wanted the FLV Strawberry so I spent a whole $11 including shipping
    I have been pretty interested in FLV stuff but the price has kept me away a bit. I have Milk and Honey, and love that stuff, also Lime. Very concentrated so the cost is worth it.
    But I got an FLV pineapple and was not impressed with that. Too cooked. Although I must admit, it came with the cap partially ajar and I will always wonder if that affected the flavoring....

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    I got these
    Blueberry Extra (TPA) - 30ml
    1 $1.00 USD $1.00 USD
    Bumbleberry (WF) - 30ml

1 $1.00 USD $1.00 USD
    Huckleberry (TPA) - 30ml

1 $1.00 USD $1.00 USD
    Strawberry (FLV) - 30ml

1 $2.00 USD $2.00 USD
    Strawberry (INW) - 30ml

1 $1.00 USD $1.00 USD
    Yumberry (FW) - 30ml
    Bumbleberry? Is that a real berry? Sounds familiar.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have been pretty interested in FLV stuff but the price has kept me away a bit. I have Milk and Honey, and love that stuff, also Lime. Very concentrated so the cost is worth it.
    But I got an FLV pineapple and was not impressed with that. Too cooked. Although I must admit, it came with the cap partially ajar and I will always wonder if that affected the flavoring....
    I try to buy them on sale. Couldn't pass up the $2 Strawberry. I've liked every FLV flavor I've tried s except the super sweet Eisai Tea

I love the Milk and Honey too.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’ve got more flv flavors than I thought I ever would but still not that many. I think I’ve got about 19. I’ve still got a couple on my wishlist that I’ve been waiting to decide if I really want them due to price.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ve got more flv flavors than I thought I ever would but still not that many. I think I’ve got about 19. I’ve still got a couple on my wishlist that I’ve been waiting to decide if I really want them due to price.
    I have a half case full, some are doubled. 28-30 as a guess without counting

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Anna
    I know exactly where you're coming from as to do with the thyroid. My daughter has had thyroid disease for years and my daughter in law as well.

Users who are viewing this thread