rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I don't like bottom firing, either. I sold my beloved Caravela for that reason and recently, the Rosefinch. The only bottom firing I tolerate is the K101 and it is a backup. It doesn't bother me for some reason.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I did a little mixing this morning. I did Fran’s strawberry biscuit and two grape recipes I found on ATF. I also grabbed the sft of legendary custard to try. It’s over a month steeped. It’s pretty good so far. Just a little sweet but really nice mouth feel and lingers on the tongue and lips.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That’s the first time I’ve heard of them actually being available. I’m not sure I want to pay $5 each for them though.
    They are good for someone that’s out and about a lot. I’m usually home.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I did a little mixing this morning. I did Fran’s strawberry biscuit and two grape recipes I found on ATF. I also grabbed the sft of legendary custard to try. It’s over a month steeped. It’s pretty good so far. Just a little sweet but really nice mouth feel and lingers on the tongue and lips.
    Hope you like the Biscuit. No custard tastes good to me as an sft.I have to put them in a mix. I’m just weird.

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    That’s the first time I’ve heard of them actually being available. I’m not sure I want to pay $5 each for them though.
    I don’t like the price either, the 2ml pod is hard to see how much juice is in it for me.

8E9A374A-151A-466B-8767-D86F620871E7.jpeg

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I found the mods I was looking for. They were in one of the boxes I looked in last night but obviously not good enough.
    I've fallen way behind in this thread, so am only now reading the happy conclusion of this tale of woe. The suspense had been killing me!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    My melon mix is much better with the addition of the watermelon but it’s still not for me.Fruits mixes just don’t work good for me. I’ll have to think about giving it a base.
    Fruit doesn't do it for me either unless it is blended with something else. Works good then.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I don’t like the price either, the 2ml pod is hard to see how much juice is in it for me.

View attachment 843249

I agree. That’s something I’ve struggled with. Maybe once more places get them then I’ll order a couple.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Yay my coconut lemon cake mix is in my Vapersso Gen (I kind of cannot praise that mod enough) in my Damn Friesia. I need a discount code and a place to buy more the tank is amazing. I tried to set up "Honey" but I have not been able to like, at ALL. Also, I can't spell the damn name of the tank, so like yes, I definitely need help. It's dreamy.

Anna

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I kinda tip them back and forth to see juice level.Not ideal but it works
    I had already burned up a coil cause I could not tell where the level was. I need the bigger one and hope the pre-order time table is short.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread