Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'll message them on Monday. They seem to have a good responsive CS. Might just have to get another Double Barrel from a different vendor
    I really think it’s just a flavor ban right now

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Starting around 1 pm yesterday...it rained! It rained and rained. First rain I’ve seen in over a month. There was a lightning delay at halftime during the college football game my son and I attended so we left early. It was delayed more than an hour. Our team won though. It rained well into the night. I can go hours without a vape...but getting back to the truck and vaping sure was nice. :vapor:

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Not yet, Going to wait a week or so when funds are a bit more flush.
    Seriously impressed, so far, with the DB. It's a great device if you're like me and the no frills-just variable wattage is all you need.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Seriously impressed, so far, with the DB. It's a great device if you're like me and the no frills-just variable wattage is all you need.
    I'm good with the no frills part but I just don't like the shape of the DB. It doesn't look comfortable to hold at all and that's something I need within reason.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I'm good with the no frills part but I just don't like the shape of the DB. It doesn't look comfortable to hold at all and that's something I need within reason.
    It is a little big and heavy, but I really like and got used to how it feels in my hand. After using the Solos and the DB, using my bottom fire mech a week or so ago felt strange. The Solos are so incredibly light compared to the DB

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    It is a little big and heavy, but I really like and got used to how it feels in my hand. After using the Solos and the DB, using my bottom fire mech a week or so ago felt strange. The Solos are so incredibly light compared to the DB
    That is what I figured. To me, the Solo is heavy lol and I don't need dual batts so I am good without a DB. They are pretty though.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The DB is better suited to those with bigger hands I think. I have small hands and I love the Solo. It would be very hard for me to try to get used to a bottom firing pv. I'm pretty sure I would hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread