Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ve been vaping my Mixed Fruit Cheesecake a few days with a new coil in my Zenith.This one is definitely up for remix. The coils I’m using last so long I’m getting spoiled.Such a massive improvement from past coils.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's eightvape, they do it quite often where they give the moti away with purchase of $20+

Personally I have no desire to even try a pod, pods are the cause of a lot of the problems we are in now, like the school kids can hide them so easy and high nic content, just IMO, so don't hit me :)
    I agree the pods started this mess we’re in but those high nic pods are pre-filled. The pod devices we vapers are buying are not pre-filled for the most part. I know my Minifit pods aren’t.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I’m impressed in how much new stuff you’ve added to your stash so far:unsure:
    I'm impressed with my luck at buying 3 of a completely brand new to me RTA, and really liking it straightaway.
    My wife finally caught wind of all the vape purchases I made and was really really angry, but has since then calmed down and was even curious about some of my new purchases. Like the black DB that had just arrived, and wondering if my other order was coming yet.. lol! My last order of 2 hussar project X's, I told her, is on the slowboat from China. It'll get here when it gets here.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm impressed with my luck at buying 3 of a completely brand new to me RTA, and really liking it straightaway.
    My wife finally caught wind of all the vape purchases I made and was really really angry, but has since then calmed down and was even curious about some of my new purchases. Like the black DB that had just arrived, and wondering if my other order was coming yet.. lol! My last order of 2 hussar project X's, I told her, is on the slowboat from China. It'll get here when it gets here.
    LOL. Glad she calmed down. I take it she doesn’t vape?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’ve been vaping my Mixed Fruit Cheesecake a few days with a new coil in my Zenith.This one is definitely up for remix. The coils I’m using last so long I’m getting spoiled.Such a massive improvement from past coils.

Is this the same as the mixed berry cheesecake recipe you posted before? I'm really liking it quite a bit.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have one more thing I want to get for my room which is a small enclosed stand I can put a plant on should I wish to. It has one drawer and an enclosed bottom for storage of whatever I can get in it. I fit an amazing amount of Stuff in the Ottoman I got. So glad I didn’t get the smaller size. My room looks better already. My daughter ordered the matching chest of drawers that goes with this bed and bureau.Once I get everything I should finally be able to put my “stuff “ out of sight.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    LOL. Glad she calmed down. I take it she doesn’t vape?
    No, she was able to quit smoking AND drinking simultaneously cold Turkey. I guess her willpower is made of steel! But she did buy me my first vape kit.. so she's to blame for prodding me into this rabbit hole! :lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    No, she was able to quit smoking AND drinking simultaneously cold Turkey. I guess her willpower is made of steel! But she did buy me my first vape kit.. so she's to blame for prodding me into this rabbit hole! :lol:
    So she is:lol: I'm impressed with her willpower.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got delayed so I'm going to try again to fill my minifits. I got a surprise today and got the small cabinet I wanted. My daughter ordered it for me and I put it together and stuffed all I could in it. I now have MOST of my stuff out of sight.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    I do love your sense of humor:wub:

Well, times like these, it's sometimes the only thing that gets me through the day... Better to laugh, sarcastically, sardonically or just in glee, than to cry :) (And, at least for myself, I can laugh at the FDA and States, the calculator says I have about 40 years of nic, at my consumption level, so I may still be vaping at 111! SO THERE FuDA!! :lol: )

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, times like these, it's sometimes the only thing that gets me through the day... Better to laugh, sarcastically, sardonically or just in glee, than to cry :) (And, at least for myself, I can laugh at the FDA and States, the calculator says I have about 40 years of nic, at my consumption level, so I may still be vaping at 111! SO THERE FuDA!! :lol: )
    I always appreciate your humor. It is better to laugh:thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread