The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dennism

dennism Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    kiwi bourbon-kentucky bourbon 2%,kiwi 4%,(toasted) marshmallow 2%
    I don't have toasted marshmallow, So I used the marshmallow that I have.

• Like Like x 4
  2. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I don’t know yet. I bought several flv flavors when they were on sale cheap. I also got the pur boysenberry that someone was bragging on here. I did a sft but the flavor seemed weak and honestly I don’t know what boysenberry is supposed to taste like. That and a handful of 30ml bottles from the gremlin sales.

• Like Like x 3
  3. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thank you.:)

• Like Like x 2
  4. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I can't believe I posted looking on the Classies and nobody has asked if I bought anything

• Funny Funny x 5
  5. hittman

Supporting member
    I figured you didn’t if you didn’t say you did. You should probably go ahead and order that 4ml zlide.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. hittman

Supporting member
    I see now that you did buy something. I considered buying that bundle myself. I don’t know if you’ll like the Gen. it’s a pretty big mod.

• Like Like x 3
  7. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yes but I've already gotten used to heavier mods than I was used to. I can do that again. I remembered you saying you like them. It's a nice looking mod and if I find it hefty it will have to stay home....LOL. I will need some pods though, for the podstick. Don't know anything about the Geekvape Gbox100 but that's a nice looking one also.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Nailz

Nailz Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Gen is a bigger mod, but for its size, don't think it is heavy at all.

• Like Like x 4
  9. hittman

Supporting member
    I do like the Gen. I bought two. I would try the pods but think you’re probably going to like the .6 ohm ones since the 1.3 is really tight airflow. I’ve got five packs of the .6 on the way.

• Like Like x 3
  10. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

• Like Like x 3
  11. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Am I supposed to like a tight airflow because I’m MTL? I don’t. I like plenty of airflow.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The pv’s are all new in a box so I would think the podstick would come with one of each pod? In any case I’m not buying any pods til I have the podstick in hand and get to try it out.

• Like Like x 4
  13. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The little cabinet I got was $53 and I spent $50 on the 3 pv’s. I’ll be good to get the 4ml Zenith first of the month when I get my rent.

Be nice to have a little vape mail coming in:)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  14. NotSoMini

NotSoMini Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jul 13, 2014
    I have become the laziest mixer not by choice to the point where I purchased some premixed commercial juices. Just cannot mix at this time. Should be getting some variety soon. Most annoying is I cannot taste my favorite flavor — LEMON.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
  15. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Oh,no. I didn’t know you lost your taste for lemon.

• Like Like x 2
  16. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m usually not this lucky but I just sold some tools to be picked up tomorrow. No big money but enough to pay my daughter back for the cabinet.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  17. NotSoMini

Jul 13, 2014
    Saddest day for me. Hopefully it comes back soon.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  18. NotSoMini

Jul 13, 2014
    Not much of a review. I finally somewhat set up the Lost Vape Orion Plus today so just some preliminary info. I am using the coil that came in the kit which I believe is the 0.25 ohm in power mode. I have not tried the 0.5 ohm coil in the kit and I think may be the flavor coil. I have not downloaded escribe or whatever it is called.

All five power levels can be used with the 0.25 coil. I am up to the fourth level now. Not sure what the wattage ranges are for each level other than I do find it to be a cooler vape the higher I go. The recommendation for the 0.5 ohm coil is level 1 or 2.

Using 70VG wicking is good and so is flavor. Same air flow adjustment like the other Orions which I like. In my Orion Quest, I have used 50VG up to 70VG. I have not tried any tobaccos yet so no idea how the coils will do. Being under five feet I tend to use small handbags so the Orion is the perfect fit for me.

I will try to update the longer I use the Plus.

• Like Like x 5
  19. Fidola13

Fidola13 Prepper Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I’m proud to say that after vaping mostly commercial juices including Dinner Lady Lemon Tart and Killer Kustard for the last 2 weeks that my custard mixes are MUCH better lol!! Seriously, these are bland and the Lemon Tart has no hint of lemon that I can taste.

Unfortunately it looks like I’ll be vaping pre made juices for awhile yet as it’s too uncomfortable for me to sit or stand for any length of time to mix my own juices due to my recently repaired fractured hip.

All is not bad though. I found at least one commercial juice that I love called Koi by Gemini vape juice. It’s really different and delicious. I actually order a couple of bottles of it on sale at MVS.

But I am looking forward to start mixing my own juices again. I enjoy the entire process of looking through recipes, picking out the ones I want to make and then start mixing! It’s a great distraction from anxiety or depression since if I’m not focused I make sometimes irreparable mistakes and makes for a great hobby for someone who is disabled and has a lot of time on their hands alone.

Then the feeling of accomplishment. Hopefully in a month or so I’ll be able to sit in a chair long enough to make a couple of my own mixes.

and thank you to all who offered premade commercial juices that I can vape until then especially since I vape between 25 to 35 mls a day. So thank you!!

• Love Love x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. rosesense

rosesense ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Good morning.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 2