Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Every 8/10 days I mix 5-30ml bottles, and let them steep for about 3/4 weeks. Today I mixed:
    Good Old Custard-ELR
    Kiwi Bourbon-ELR
    Desert Ship @3%-like my tobaccos mild
    Orange Troppo-ELR
    Blueberry Dream-one shot-w/3drops of lemon
    Could I see that Bourbon one, please?

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Is that a flavor?
    Yes, in that Shisha line.
    AROMAT-TYPU-SHISHA-SEX-ON-THE-BEACH-10-ml-1335-3.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Anything good?

I don’t know yet. I bought several flv flavors when they were on sale cheap. I also got the pur boysenberry that someone was bragging on here. I did a sft but the flavor seemed weak and honestly I don’t know what boysenberry is supposed to taste like. That and a handful of 30ml bottles from the gremlin sales.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I can't believe I posted looking on the Classies and nobody has asked if I bought anything

I see now that you did buy something. I considered buying that bundle myself. I don’t know if you’ll like the Gen. it’s a pretty big mod.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I see now that you did buy something. I considered buying that bundle myself. I don’t know if you’ll like the Gen. it’s a pretty big mod.
    Yes but I've already gotten used to heavier mods than I was used to. I can do that again. I remembered you saying you like them. It's a nice looking mod and if I find it hefty it will have to stay home....LOL. I will need some pods though, for the podstick. Don't know anything about the Geekvape Gbox100 but that's a nice looking one also.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Yes but I've already gotten used to heavier mods than I was used to. I can do that again. I remembered you saying you like them. It's a nice looking mod and if I find it hefty it will have to stay home....LOL. I will need some pods though, for the podstick. Don't know anything about the Geekvape Gbox100 but that's a nice looking one also.

I do like the Gen. I bought two. I would try the pods but think you’re probably going to like the .6 ohm ones since the 1.3 is really tight airflow. I’ve got five packs of the .6 on the way.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I do like the Gen. I bought two. I would try the pods but think you’re probably going to like the .6 ohm ones since the 1.3 is really tight airflow. I’ve got five packs of the .6 on the way.
    Am I supposed to like a tight airflow because I’m MTL? I don’t. I like plenty of airflow.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have become the laziest mixer not by choice to the point where I purchased some premixed commercial juices. Just cannot mix at this time. Should be getting some variety soon. Most annoying is I cannot taste my favorite flavor — LEMON.
    Oh,no. I didn’t know you lost your taste for lemon.

Users who are viewing this thread