Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, I got clean clothes that are ironed and stuff. I'm going back on a Friday, I didn't realize Monday was Veteran's day. I'm going to bed early and I will like wake up at 6 tomorrow, to try to set my clock. It takes about 3 days, so I missed a day but dang it, my kid was having a meltdown there were several evenings I did not get to EAT until 9:30 for example. And I can't take my sleep meds right away afterward not to mention.. .Other stuff.

My doc told me to do NOTHING work related other than covering my .... as far as dealing with the darling, sweet and delightful risk manager, so I have outstanding things.

It was crazy how hard it was to go out for like 3 hours of chores. I am thinking I may do yoga for like, stamina and it will help me sleep. And tomorrow so I don't FREAK out.

I hope I don't bawl my eyes out as soon as I set through the door (I will have to go gaze at the jellyfish mobile, made by kids out of trash, to remember my calling.) It's in "my" building and it was then I decided "I want to work here" only I did not realize "here" meant right here, .But, it cheers me up every time. My husband loved it too, he just has contractor madness and they all want to be working and scheduling NOW. YOU NEVER say no to a contractor, even if you have to go to a funeral or something because then they hate on you like, and schedule you 3 months out. He has a guy currently working and the next guys on like, Tuesday so it won't work.

It's cool I already cried at my clinic manager (and hugged her when like , she came to my house. I was denture less, in my elderly bathrobe, and I bet I didn't smell so good." DAMN,. She was like, "NO!!!!!! You are FINE!!!!! Why didn't you talk to me." I was like, "Risk manager like made it seem like I would be poison darted if I did and also I am currently psycho" or something like that. Yay. Go me. The living room was not the WORST, but it was not entirely you know, ready for company. LOL. I had been working through "fried" for weeks and the I had what my psychiatrist politely called an "Acute stress reaction and thyroid dysfunction." To politely say "My poor patient was having a TERRIBLE time anyway AND THEN YOU accused her of HIPPA VIIOLATIONS."

So god knows, I'm behind on stuff work wise but you are not really supposed to work on FMLA it's "getting better time."

I won't wear mascara Friday, just in case LOL.

Anna
    It will be ok, Anna.Try to chill:)

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Most mixers will agree that if it has cheesecake then steep it for a month.
    I found that to be true of most NET vapes as well, but there were always exceptions. I had a preferred NET called Vita Bella. I tried it two weeks old and I swore it was like swallowing a grenade. It finally mellowed out some 3+ months later and developed into a very pleasant vape. But there were still many who thought it was best at two weeks.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I found that to be true of most NET vapes as well, but there were always exceptions. I had a preferred NET called Vita Bella. I tried it two weeks old and I swore it was like swallowing a grenade. It finally mellowed out some 3+ months later and developed into a very pleasant vape. But there were still many who thought it was best at two weeks.
    That’s the individual taste thing again.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I mixed three new to me recipes tonight with some of the new flavors. I did the butterscotch caramel one that someone posted on this thread, a frosted lemon cookie I found on ATF, and the pound cake from this thread.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I mixed three new to me recipes tonight with some of the new flavors. I did the butterscotch caramel one that someone posted on this thread, a frosted lemon cookie I found on ATF, and the pound cake from this thread.

That butterscotch one requires a good 3-4 week steep .... and gets better the longer it goes.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That’s way more than I’ve done. Hope you like them:)

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    What will happen to your turtles, @Skeebo?
    Agree, they’re such precious, beautiful babies. Hopefully Arkansas is turtle friendly?????

My babies are coming with us. :) I am a little concerned about getting them situated so they can lay their eggs. The temp difference between Florida and Arkansas when we do move in March is what concerns me as well. They start brumating (kind of like hibernation) around the beginning of December and usually wake up around mid February, instantly mating, and then they lay their first set of eggs in April. When we go to Arkansas in March the temps will still be low enough to put them back in brumation which would not be good if they are holding eggs. So I plan on heating the water when I get to Arkansas to prevent any issues.

I am really weird when it comes to my babies. I know some don't understand... I have had my oldest and favorite girl for almost 32 years now. Diamondback Terrapins are incredible. I know, I'm gushing a little too much.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My babies are coming with us. :) I am a little concerned about getting them situated so they can lay their eggs. The temp difference between Florida and Arkansas when we do move in March is what concerns me as well. They start brumating (kind of like hibernation) around the beginning of December and usually wake up around mid February, instantly mating, and then they lay their first set of eggs in April. When we go to Arkansas in March the temps will still be low enough to put them back in brumation which would not be good if they are holding eggs. So I plan on heating the water when I get to Arkansas to prevent any issues.

I am really weird when it comes to my babies. I know some don't understand... I have had my oldest and favorite girl for almost 32 years now. Diamondback Terrapins are incredible. I know, I'm gushing a little too much.
    You’re not gushing to much at all.These are your pets,your babies:wub:

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

I love those babies, too. I hope the move goes smoothly with them.

Users who are viewing this thread