The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I hope you like it as much as I do. Yes , over 2 months on the tiny little pod. I'm over one month on my second pod. Hoping it will last as long. Pretty amazing:thumbs:

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Hello there, stranger! :)

• Love Love x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I love my unflavored. And every chocolate vape I ever tried tasted like an old, slightly scorched tootsie roll to me--on a good day. :facepalm:

However, I used to enjoy a few tobacco flavors with a hint of cocoa. :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Terri McVeety

Terri McVeety Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2018
    NE Texas
    Tobacco is very subtle and I don’t always notice it

• Like Like x 4
  5. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Here’s my recipe that I’ve been using for a few years now.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  6. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Surprised to see lemon in there.Especially so much.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. hittman

Supporting member
    You would think that it tasted strongly of lemon but I don’t taste it at all. I always thought I tasted a slight hint of lemon in the silver leaf menthol. Anyway, it works for me. I’ve been using it every day for years.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Terri McVeety

Nov 9, 2018
    NE Texas
    I’ll give it a shot! Thank you very much!!

• Like Like x 5
  9. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Works for you and that’s all that counts:)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Terri McVeety

Nov 9, 2018
    NE Texas
    I am expecting something I don’t expect in it lol

• Like Like x 4
  11. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That could very well be since we taste some things quite differently. I hope you get a pleasant surprise :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 31, 2014
    I use to enjoy Halo's Prime 15 for that little hint of cocoa.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I used to love my tobacco blend recipes but I lost my taste for them.Hoping it comes back someday I kept all my tobacco flavors. Still can vape the NETs though. Maybe I should try one of my blends with a NET? Will have to try it sometime. Have a couple NETs steeping right now.

• Love Love x 1
  14. hittman

Supporting member
    I’m really enjoying the NETS from pappa. I’ve been using them in the zenith and am surprised how long the coils last.

• Like Like x 4
  15. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Almost gagged on a dose of sickly sweet ZZZQuill but hope I sleep better tonight. Yuck

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  16. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    @FranC you should know the answer to that question is ALMOST ALWAYS yes, for much of my life. I took ONE dose of that killer abx and like, decided to ditch it. So it was annoying me. I was entering into this cascade of "Thyroids problems mess up your immune system and then you get... pneumonia, and then. It ended up with the doctor dead and I had all the money in the world in my head. But, the scenario was also TAXING so it wasn't even that satisfying.

But, you will be happy to hear TODAY, Thursday I finally had the energy to take my aged and wobbly pneumatically inflated like, body (DANG, steroids fat you up fast and it's ALL belly, it is also as if the AIR has calories, too. That and elves come and feed you in your sleep. But I was like, today, "A'ait. My tendon was messed up slightly before. But, before I use ALL muscle tone in my body I am just going to see what happens as I do yoga WITH muscles to attach to my tendon. Apart from it being tragic, about half-speed, and whatev, really tragic, it was fine. I think I will be fine.

I might have messed up some doses on Tuesday but that is what occurs when they give you abx, Mucinex, steroids, an inhaler, and say "YES take the THERAFLU, take it at the right time, etc. LOL. Tuesday was not hot.

Oh I also figured out (HI @Bronze) why it got to 63 degrees in here. I have ACCEPTED old lady glasses for my work computer but now I need to accept them ALL ZONES, because I figured, "Hey, if green is AC, ,then red must be like "Heat."

Only, it's like "emergency." There are all these parts to this thermostat which appear to have like, all these functions and stuff. It was great, I got the air to go to 70 degrees which is fine with me .Prior to that time I had been bundling up in bed and sort of praying to freeze to death in my sleep/not praying to, alternatively. So, yeah. That's sorted. I guess I saved the planet electricity too.

Oh, I also absently (and NOT cleverly) told Evil Pdoc, (I was leaving, and my last dose of steroid was this a.m.) "Hey, I like your beard, are you GROWING it?"

He was like. "No."
    I said, "Oh... gosh.... it must have been that kind of DAY." AND FLED. There' like, no coming back from that seriously I mean, really, it was bad.

Oh well, maybe he can call the "Corporate risk management anonymous phone number" to call in "repeated abuses of policy in all sorts of well ways, anonymously." Although I have heard, "Complements are part of a good workplace!" So who knows.

It's almost Friday that's all I care about. Sheesh.

The husband says he is almost done. He has been saying this a LONG time. Sigh.

Anna

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ve never had a big clogging problem with Brett’s NETs. They’re filtered pretty good I think.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    ZZZZZquil is just a cupful of VILE Benadryl, as far as I know. Can't you just take 2 Benadryl caplets. Not only is it the most vile way to take Benadryl, it's also one of the most expensive.

They are marketing on name of Nyquil, I think.

Anna

• Like Like x 2
  19. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You really need to be more careful taking your meds. You do know this.You just have to get yourself to do it. Hopefully Friday will be better. Is the husband gonna be there for the weekend?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yeah, I have all forms of Benadryl. I just have to find it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1