Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hey, Pretty bird:) How you been doing?

Agitated. Angry. Unhappy. ....... Furious. Tired.

Why can't they leave us alone, Frannie? We are adults and we just want to vape in peace.

*sigh*

As you were. :)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
The draw on my first Minifit pod is getting a bit tight. Taste is still good at 2 months and 8 days old but I think it's time to retire it and see if pod 2 can do as well.

Two months on the same coil? Wow!

BTW, got my bronze mini yesterday, I think... It's sooooo tiny! I love it! Thanks for the recommendation!

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Agitated. Angry. Unhappy. ....... Furious. Tired.

Why can't they leave us alone, Frannie? We are adults and we just want to vape in peace.

*sigh*

As you were. :)
    I know. Same here and the whole situation bites.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Two months on the same coil? Wow!

BTW, got my bronze mini yesterday, I think... It's sooooo tiny! I love it! Thanks for recommendation!
    I hope you like it as much as I do. Yes , over 2 months on the tiny little pod. I'm over one month on my second pod. Hoping it will last as long. Pretty amazing:thumbs:

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Just a thought but given that description, it might be worth trying a Mocha flavor ... it's basically a chocolate/coffee mix with the ratio between the two differing among vendors but usually mostly chocolate.

Hello there, stranger! :)

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I don't enjoy that type of vaping anymore. It's not a big deal either way. I vape unflavored and love it. Just saying that if a chocolate vape fell in line with how I enjoy vaping, I'd like to try it out :)

Dubious though as chocolate is a tough one. The only flavorings I have come close to enjoying are WF chocolate chunks and Molinberry Glamour Chocolate, but they still had a hint of burnt chocolate to me :(

I love my unflavored. And every chocolate vape I ever tried tasted like an old, slightly scorched tootsie roll to me--on a good day. :facepalm:

However, I used to enjoy a few tobacco flavors with a hint of cocoa. :)

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
    Nov 9, 2018
    NE Texas
    The description on the website says " cooling sensation with a rich tobacco flavor". Is the tobacco flavor very obvious or is it mostly just a menthol liquid? I use a menthol tobacco that I made trying to duplicate silverleaf menthol from puresmoker. I didn't get an exact clone but it's close enough for me.
    Tobacco is very subtle and I don’t always notice it

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Tobacco is very subtle and I don’t always notice it

Here’s my recipe that I’ve been using for a few years now.

ebf9e4a6009de6e5eea79e402503d914.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Surprised to see lemon in there.Especially so much.

You would think that it tasted strongly of lemon but I don’t taste it at all. I always thought I tasted a slight hint of lemon in the silver leaf menthol. Anyway, it works for me. I’ve been using it every day for years.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You would think that it tasted strongly of lemon but I don’t taste it at all. I always thought I tasted a slight hint of lemon in the silver leaf menthol. Anyway, it works for me. I’ve been using it every day for years.
    Works for you and that’s all that counts:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I used to love my tobacco blend recipes but I lost my taste for them.Hoping it comes back someday I kept all my tobacco flavors. Still can vape the NETs though. Maybe I should try one of my blends with a NET? Will have to try it sometime. Have a couple NETs steeping right now.

• Love
    Reactions: NolaMel

Users who are viewing this thread