Random DIY mixing and More

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I do hope you didn’t take something you should’nt?

@FranC you should know the answer to that question is ALMOST ALWAYS yes, for much of my life. I took ONE dose of that killer abx and like, decided to ditch it. So it was annoying me. I was entering into this cascade of "Thyroids problems mess up your immune system and then you get... pneumonia, and then. It ended up with the doctor dead and I had all the money in the world in my head. But, the scenario was also TAXING so it wasn't even that satisfying.

But, you will be happy to hear TODAY, Thursday I finally had the energy to take my aged and wobbly pneumatically inflated like, body (DANG, steroids fat you up fast and it's ALL belly, it is also as if the AIR has calories, too. That and elves come and feed you in your sleep. But I was like, today, "A'ait. My tendon was messed up slightly before. But, before I use ALL muscle tone in my body I am just going to see what happens as I do yoga WITH muscles to attach to my tendon. Apart from it being tragic, about half-speed, and whatev, really tragic, it was fine. I think I will be fine.

I might have messed up some doses on Tuesday but that is what occurs when they give you abx, Mucinex, steroids, an inhaler, and say "YES take the THERAFLU, take it at the right time, etc. LOL. Tuesday was not hot.

Oh I also figured out (HI @Bronze) why it got to 63 degrees in here. I have ACCEPTED old lady glasses for my work computer but now I need to accept them ALL ZONES, because I figured, "Hey, if green is AC, ,then red must be like "Heat."

Only, it's like "emergency." There are all these parts to this thermostat which appear to have like, all these functions and stuff. It was great, I got the air to go to 70 degrees which is fine with me .Prior to that time I had been bundling up in bed and sort of praying to freeze to death in my sleep/not praying to, alternatively. So, yeah. That's sorted. I guess I saved the planet electricity too.

Oh, I also absently (and NOT cleverly) told Evil Pdoc, (I was leaving, and my last dose of steroid was this a.m.) "Hey, I like your beard, are you GROWING it?"

He was like. "No."
I said, "Oh... gosh.... it must have been that kind of DAY." AND FLED. There' like, no coming back from that seriously I mean, really, it was bad.

Oh well, maybe he can call the "Corporate risk management anonymous phone number" to call in "repeated abuses of policy in all sorts of well ways, anonymously." Although I have heard, "Complements are part of a good workplace!" So who knows.

It's almost Friday that's all I care about. Sheesh.

The husband says he is almost done. He has been saying this a LONG time. Sigh.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m really enjoying the NETS from pappa. I’ve been using them in the zenith and am surprised how long the coils last.
    I’ve never had a big clogging problem with Brett’s NETs. They’re filtered pretty good I think.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Almost gagged on a dose of sickly sweet ZZZQuill but hope I sleep better tonight. Yuck

ZZZZZquil is just a cupful of VILE Benadryl, as far as I know. Can't you just take 2 Benadryl caplets. Not only is it the most vile way to take Benadryl, it's also one of the most expensive.

They are marketing on name of Nyquil, I think.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @FranC you should know the answer to that question is ALMOST ALWAYS yes, for much of my life. I took ONE dose of that killer abx and like, decided to ditch it. So it was annoying me. I was entering into this cascade of "Thyroids problems mess up your immune system and then you get... pneumonia, and then. It ended up with the doctor dead and I had all the money in the world in my head. But, the scenario was also TAXING so it wasn't even that satisfying.

But, you will be happy to hear TODAY, Thursday I finally had the energy to take my aged and wobbly pneumatically inflated like, body (DANG, steroids fat you up fast and it's ALL belly, it is also as if the AIR has calories, too. That and elves come and feed you in your sleep. But I was like, today, "A'ait. My tendon was messed up slightly before. But, before I use ALL muscle tone in my body I am just going to see what happens as I do yoga WITH muscles to attach to my tendon. Apart from it being tragic, about half-speed, and whatev, really tragic, it was fine. I think I will be fine.

I might have messed up some doses on Tuesday but that is what occurs when they give you abx, Mucinex, steroids, an inhaler, and say "YES take the THERAFLU, take it at the right time, etc. LOL. Tuesday was not hot.

Oh I also figured out (HI @Bronze) why it got to 63 degrees in here. I have ACCEPTED old lady glasses for my work computer but now I need to accept them ALL ZONES, because I figured, "Hey, if green is AC, ,then red must be like "Heat."

Only, it's like "emergency." There are all these parts to this thermostat which appear to have like, all these functions and stuff. It was great, I got the air to go to 70 degrees which is fine with me .Prior to that time I had been bundling up in bed and sort of praying to freeze to death in my sleep/not praying to, alternatively. So, yeah. That's sorted. I guess I saved the planet electricity too.

Oh, I also absently (and NOT cleverly) told Evil Pdoc, (I was leaving, and my last dose of steroid was this a.m.) "Hey, I like your beard, are you GROWING it?"

He was like. "No."
    I said, "Oh... gosh.... it must have been that kind of DAY." AND FLED. There' like, no coming back from that seriously I mean, really, it was bad.

Oh well, maybe he can call the "Corporate risk management anonymous phone number" to call in "repeated abuses of policy in all sorts of well ways, anonymously." Although I have heard, "Complements are part of a good workplace!" So who knows.

It's almost Friday that's all I care about. Sheesh.

The husband says he is almost done. He has been saying this a LONG time. Sigh.

Anna
    You really need to be more careful taking your meds. You do know this.You just have to get yourself to do it. Hopefully Friday will be better. Is the husband gonna be there for the weekend?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    ZZZZZquil is just a cupful of VILE Benadryl, as far as I know. Can't you just take 2 Benadryl caplets. Not only is it the most vile way to take Benadryl, it's also one of the most expensive.

They are marketing on name of Nyquil, I think.

Anna
    Yeah, I have all forms of Benadryl. I just have to find it.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    You really need to be more careful taking your meds. You do know this.You just have to get yourself to do it. Hopefully Friday will be better. Is the husband gonna be there for the weekend?

I'm pretty careful. I have a med box for all my normal ones, it's just like, "Finding the best time to take the anti-biotic squeezed between the magnesium capsules, making sure I am taking the 12 hour Mucinex 12 hours apart, oh hey, use your inhaler 4 hours apart. Steroids, morning and night. I shoved what I could in the med box.

It rather seemed to me I was more in danger of freezing to DEATH than dying of a Theraflu overdose, (although it does have a ton of Tylenol as it so happens.)

Most of my med issues come from doctor's being JERKS to me, and me LETTING them, dude. I need to get WAY more assertive.

When you have a chronic condition, docs are like dogs.. They have to change something, leave their "mark" as it were, often their pet "something" to believe you. Like, I used to say to new psychiatrists, "We could argue forever. So, I am going to give you ONE chance to break me, when you don't want to listen. Would you like to exercise that option NOW, or later? I should warn you, YOU ALSO HAVE TO FIX ME. That is a lot harder."

LOL, my (current) pdoc just HAD to give me Zoloft during the husband's nervous breakdown. I was like, "Okay dude, your funeral. I will note I think benzos would be better, and I HATE them. So.... Shall I schedule for in two weeks, or call the emergency number? Then you can give me MUCH higher doses, of benzos and I will be complaining at high speed."

He just had to find out.

But now, I'm gonna be like, "HEY! MY mom just told me I WAS NEARLY FIFTY! I never looked at my age like that! If you screw it up, I will sue.

I was like, "MOM. I'm 44." She was like, "When you are 77 that is IDENTICAL to fifty."

I was like, "Some things you should just allow me to discover for myself Mom."

Anna

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I used to love my tobacco blend recipes but I lost my taste for them.Hoping it comes back someday I kept all my tobacco flavors. Still can vape the NETs though. Maybe I should try one of my blends with a NET? Will have to try it sometime. Have a couple NETs steeping right now.
    To all the NET users.....I’ve never liked tobacco vapes. How are NETs different in taste?

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Ah yes, the roasted turkey skin flavor. I still have some of it. Kind of like it.
    “roasted turkey skin flavor“
    Ewwww? I’m guilty of pulling the crispy skin off rotisserie chicken and eating it before I debone it .... but as a vape flavor????

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Did someone say bacon?

giphy.gif

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    “roasted turkey skin flavor“
    Ewwww? I’m guilty of pulling the crispy skin off rotisserie chicken and eating it before I debone it .... but as a vape flavor????
    I may be the only person on the planet who thinks Prime 15 tastes like crispy turkey skin.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I may be the only person on the planet who thinks Prime 15 tastes like crispy turkey skin.

You are (the only person on the planet who thinks that). Prime 15 tastes like warm tar mixed with PineSol. :evil:

Or was it Torque56 maybe? It was a long time ago. As much as I love Halo's menthols, their tobaccos were always unvapeable to me.

Last edited:
    Reactions: FranC

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    You are (the only person on the planet who thinks that). Prime 15 tastes like warm tar mixed with PineSol. :evil:

Or was it Torque56 maybe? It was a long time ago. As much as I love Halo's menthols, their tobaccos were always unvapeable to me.

Torque 56. I think it was Pine Sol.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Torque 56. I think it was Pine Sol.
    Yes, very slight. They are using either 555 Gold INW, Soho FA, or Purilum Sweet tobacco to make it. It could even be a combination of all three.

Right! I think the Prime was nice. But the Torque was evil. Of course, that was years ago, so they may have tweaked their recipes since. I remember getting those little sample sets--tobacco, menthol and dessert. Still love their menthols, even though I DIY nowadays. Good people, Halo. Can't imagine all those guys getting out of business. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread