Random DIY mixing and More

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I am convinced FA Cuban Cigar is bug spray. If anyone here has sprayed a wasp nest you know why I know what bug spray taste like. Hand eye coordination on the spray tab as your body's natural flight response takes control can sometimes lead to taste samples of whatever you are spraying.

Trying to hide the fact that you have bug spray in your mouth as your wife asks, "did you get it?" is the hard part. If anyone wants it I have a creamy bugspray recipe from ELR that's being passed off under the name Creamy Cubano.:)
All of that bottled “tobaccojuice tastes like bug spray. On a good day it improves to furniture polish. NETs are the only way to go for tobacco.

Me too in fact but when I'm looking for a Milk Chocolate flavor, I just don't think of tootsie rolls. Of course, I might be a little picky too, lol.
I’m going to try FLVs milk chocolate next time I stop by BCF. I’m curious how they do theirs.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That's the nice thing about DIY. You can mix an amount that happens to suit your whim at the time. AND not concern yourself with shipping costs. :)

I was bad at first about mixing 60ml bottles that I never finished. 10 and 15 work best for me. I have to really like something a lot to mix 30 besides my menthol tobacco.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Me too in fact but when I'm looking for a Milk Chocolate flavor, I just don't think of tootsie rolls. Of course, I might be a little picky too, lol.
    Yeah, I'm picky too and I've never thought of Tootsie Rolls as chocolate.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    You and me, Hitt. We're in the same boat. My Solo has been sitting somewhere in LA since Nov.11...

Thanks for the info, Sugar. I sent an email to the USPS and they responded:

"After checking the tracking information for package (LW801216725CN), I would advise filing an international package claim online at USPS.com. This package was last scanned at the international hub on 11/11/2019 and could stuck in customs."

They didn't tell me for sure that the customs has my package... So I'm probably going to file an international package claim with the USPS first. This is so annoying. Then I'll try FT... I never waited longer than 5 days or so after the package had arrived in LA.

I received one FT package today that was ordered after the zlide. It was just some mesh sheets for an rta and some cotton.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I had a 2nd interview for that new job today, a hour later they called me to say I got the job :banana:

Which means I will be home full time again in a few weeks, which means I will have a lot more time to mix :banana:
    That is great. Congrats:thumbs:

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I received one FT package today that was ordered after the zlide. It was just some mesh sheets for an rta and some cotton.

I received a package that was shipped 1 day before my Solo last Monday (shipped Singapore Post). :lol: USPS is nowhere to be found. :facepalm:

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2010
    Georgia
    how long are you steeping funfetti?

The author ( Wayne Walker ) suggests 4-5 days but I wonder ... it uses CAP Vanilla Custard and for me, any recipe that has that in it, needs to steep for at least a couple weeks. But that's just me, you may like it fine after a few days.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Double Chocolate Clear. This is a tweener. Not milk chocolate. Not dark chocolate. It doesn’t have enough of the milk chocolate I crave but it does have a bit of heft I am looking for. And it is definitely chocolate. So this could be very useful. In fact, I have used this flavor along with milk chocolate in combination in my chocolate cookie recipe which led to another blend with a NET. I’ll be trying that one next week. I kind of liked the choco component in the cookie recipe but the sugar cookie was getting in the way. So I’m looking forward to trying it without the cookie.

Two more choco sfts tomorrow. Cocoa will be one of them. That one could be interesting.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    You and me, Hitt. We're in the same boat. My Solo has been sitting somewhere in LA since Nov.11...

Thanks for the info, Sugar. I sent an email to the USPS and they responded:

"After checking the tracking information for package (LW801216725CN), I would advise filing an international package claim online at USPS.com. This package was last scanned at the international hub on 11/11/2019 and could stuck in customs."

They didn't tell me for sure that the customs has my package... So I'm probably going to file an international package claim with the USPS first. This is so annoying. Then I'll try FT... I never waited longer than 5 days or so after the package had arrived in LA.
    You can do that but also put a ticket. The seller of that item is what the USPS is looking for to file a lost claim and sometimes only responds to them. And FT has told me that info. It can take a while but keep after FT. They let mine slide by while I waited over 2 months and then when i inquired again they apologized for the delay and said I had been overlooked accidently. once ticket is open...do not close that ticket...until you get your refund. If you go to your po they can tell if customs has it because they have to scan it in to say they received it.
    Good luck and hang in there. FT will replace or refund--your choice...it just takes time.

:)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Thanks again, Sugar! This is the first time I'm having a problem with a FT package; well, actually, with USPS...
    You are very welcome.I know the feeling. The one I referred to for me was, so far, my only snafu with international shipping. I was really worried cause my package was around $100.00.

Users who are viewing this thread